Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure with a skin toned stocking it can help hide the joint abit, at least it will hide the lines so at least Ada would look like she's been shopping whole day and had a sore ankles.

Painting the screws not gonna help much hiding them.

And nude body, well have to wait for folks here to figure out the suitable body, and the price would be another $50-100.

If marking on the leg is not an issue i think a black stocking with those clips to the underwear should make her look more sexy.

youd rather spend $10-$20 on nude stockings that you have to wait for and they probably would take away from the figures streamlined look than buy some paint at a hobby shop and fix the screw that you mentioned the fix for? weird. she didnt have stockings on in the game with that outfit. i think the stockings would make her look bad. you could also change he pegs to ones without a screw. you could also chage out the body so that you can preserve the stock one in the box straightened. "f" the stockings tater tot.

I couldnt resist TonyCheungs ebay picture, so i messaged asking if he would low value/gift mark the item. He will. So i purchased one.
I just bought another Ada from timcent88. Same deal, low value/gift mark it for shipping. I intended to have a full Re 4 Ada and a custom re 2, but if you buy a head, body, feet and hands it costs as much as buying a full boxed figure. So i might part one of them out, not sure.

how much you paid for the fig & how much for the shipping?

have you done the body swap?

I just bought another Ada from timcent88. Same deal, low value/gift mark it for shipping. I intended to have a full Re 4 Ada and a custom re 2, but if you buy a head, body, feet and hands it costs as much as buying a full boxed figure. So i might part one of them out, not sure.

how much you paid for the fig & how much for the shipping?

have you done the body swap?
One of them was $240 shipped, the other was $234 shipped

I wont be swapping the bodies. But i wont have them in hand for a while, shipping from Hong Kong to UK takes a while. Id like to think theres a chance i may get my first Ada this coming week though.

Im not a gun person, but ive been looking at the comparison between the black pistol that comes with Ada, and the black pistol that comes with Leon. Are they both supposed to be the same gun? The punisher?

$%28KGrHqN,!psFCu84Pyw8BQ31TwDHf!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMn%29lzGrBSNcK0Md7g~~60_57.JPG

The designs do look slightly different to one another, but then they both dont match the actual punisher from the game

Punisher_close_1.jpg

God help us!
The gun is not like in-game!!!
Isn't that pulling it too much? I mean, what difference does it make?

God help us!
The gun is not like in-game!!!
Isn't that pulling it too much? I mean, what difference does it make?
Well theres only 1 in the entire world of searches on ebay from the HT Leon figure and its expensive, but now there will be a hundred Ada's flooding ebay shortly, and if it is intended to be the same gun then why buy the expensive Leon one? My RPD Leon is missing the gun. Care to be an arsehole who can be shot down any more?

Seriously. What a knob gobbler. What the **** were you thinking?

But I mean... What difference does it make?
It's just the gun you are posing it with... If it where something more "signature" like the Grappling Gun, the Samurai Edge or the PLR then I'd see your point, but the handgun?

But I mean... What difference does it make?
The HT leon figures are $500-$600. If my figure is missing a gun, which is now out dated and i can get an even better version of it... what difference does it make?

Jesus christ. You tried to be an arse. Just accept it. We all saw it. I asked a legit question nicely with good intentions. You tried to be sarcastic.

Yes, yes I did... But then again, what difference does it make that Leon does no have the exact same gun?

I know that... But in any case it's impossible to get to 1/6 something like that, to begin with, it's not based exactly of an existing gun (unlike those of RE5)...
Second, if neither of the guns (Leon's or Ada's) is exactly like the one in game, then what difference does it make which one they have?
For all I'd care, it could be any gun!

I know that... But in any case it's impossible to get to 1/6 something like that, to begin with, it's not based exactly of an existing gun (unlike those of RE5)...
Second, if neither of the guns (Leon's or Ada's) is exactly like the one in game, then what difference does it make which one they have?
For all I'd care, it could be any gun!

You keep getting dumber with each post.

Back