Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice look on the elbows.... delay of Sheva because for the R&D on the arms' elbow joints....
IMG_7838.jpg

I agree with you;

Hottoys have improve the arms and now she has realistic "elbows" and not "tube arms" like the pics we had seen before :D.

I would want to know too if the elbows has a metal piece inside or ratcheted joints like Marcus right arm.
Anybody can help with this question?

for those interested: from hot toys customer service:

Thanks for your interest in Hot Toys products!

Enclosed please kindly find the Sheva instruction which shows the details of arm movement. There is a metallic hinge instead of metal plate inside the arm.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=455
Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!

Thanks!
Best regards,

GL/ Hot Toys Ltd.

so Valvoliner, I know you wanted to know, a sturdy metal hinge is your reward...should you buy it.
That piece of information has made me a happy monkey.:monkey5

Still not happy about,the face, it really just doesn't look like sheva from the game to me at all.

so Valvoliner, I know you wanted to know, a sturdy metal hinge is your reward...should you buy it.

Still not happy about,the face, it really just doesn't look like sheva from the game to me at all.

Great news Penn!!

I will buy Sheva today! .I thougt would be a metal piece inside but after seeing the improved elbows and the metallic hinge.Now I m totally convinced.

Hey..Thanks so much for the answer:D

PS: Even The face sculp in the prototype pics are much better than the final version, and yes.. Hottoys could have made her face more accurate:sick

You know what I think throws it off a little is the eye color. They seem to be a very light brown on the figure but in the game Sheva has dark eyes. Just my opinion.

Here's a quick edit of what Sheva would look like with darker eyes

Original
HTRE5Sheva18.jpg

Edited
HTRE5Sheva18-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
I will buy Sheva today! .I thougt would be a metal piece inside but after seeing the improved elbows and the metallic hinge.Now I m totally convinced.

Hey..Thanks so much for the answer:D

PS: Even The face sculp in the prototype pics are much better than the final version, and yes.. Hottoys could have made her face more accurate:sick

hey no prob, good to get all the facts... agree with you on the face accuracy.

You know what I think throws it off a little is the eye color. They seem to be a very light brown on the figure but in the game Sheva has dark eyes. Just my opinion.

yeah, agreed. the darkness of the eye color and the surrounding lashes/brows etc. do appear darker or thicker on the game model.
that edit certainly makes a difference.

I still think there is something a little suspish about the features and i intend to put my finger on it as best I can. It won't deter my purchase (back=spineless) but it's not selling it to me for sure.

Either that or I just have rant-blindness.

hey no prob, good to get all the facts... agree with you on the face accuracy.

yeah, agreed. the darkness of the eye color and the surrounding lashes/brows etc. do appear darker or thicker on the game model.
that edit certainly makes a difference.

I still think there is something a little suspish about the features and i intend to put my finger on it as best I can. It won't deter my purchase (back=spineless) but it's not selling it to me for sure.

Either that or I just have rant-blindness

No I agree. While I think darker eyes help it, there is still somthing slightly off about the face that I just can't place.

Her entire arms are rubber sleeved.... would have expected a semi type with the armbands concealing a break.. replacing the arms may still be possible..
HTBHShevaBody.jpg

maybe it will become clearer when (we) can inspect the figure first hand.

can someone post the arm movement instructions for sheva?

can't help but wonder if chris is going to get a simular metal hinge in his arms as well....

For anybody that has one, can the new arms come out, or are the permanently attached to the torso? I'd love to replace one of my Machiko's arms with these rubber ones.

For anybody that has one, can the new arms come out, or are the permanently attached to the torso? I'd love to replace one of my Machiko's arms with these rubber ones.
You should be able to pop them out, however hold on to the hard plastic end with smooth pliers instead of the metal/rubber arms. Actually just transfer Machiko's head over to Sheva's body would be better (and add some tan shade to Machiko's head.)

Back