Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly ****!!! She CAN shoulder her sniper riffle!!!
HT really inovates the rubber arms...
I'ts freaking awesome!!!

Sheva's Mini-Review primarily on the new arms......

The instruction sheet. In English and Japanese (behind)
shevainstruct.jpg

Comments/Points [compared to the older HotAngel (Machiko/ERT/SF arms/body)]
1) Two point elbow articulation reduced to 1 that allows 100 degrees (Picture A), no big lost, most human can go to around 130 at most.
2) (Picture C) actually the arms can raise beyond 90 degrees, but you may put a bit of stress in the rubber covering the shoulders. The rubber covering is the thing that impedes it arms from going higher, push too hard you might tear it.
3) I believe there is a lost of the mid-upper arm break (between shoulder & elbow), that allows the arms to twist outward and inward (Related to Warning pic 2nd from left and [4] below)
4) Improved shoulder ball joint that allows more free shoulder movement but opens some gaps on the shoulder holes of the rubber body. The arms twist at 45 degrees (as stated) is solely based on the ball socket attached to the body (unless someone can proof otherwise). Maybe restoring say 50 degrees twist to mid-upper arm break (as in [3]) would not be too stressful on the rubber arms.
5) The rubber body mould appears to be the same as other HotAngel bodies.... (no thinner rubber at neck and such)

Last edited:
Holly ****!!! She CAN shoulder her sniper riffle!!!
HT really inovates the rubber arms...
I'ts freaking awesome!!!

Its a give and take... mostly because of improved ball socket of the shoulder with-in the body that allows it so. They took away the mid-upper arm twisting.

sounds and looks like they've done some extensive work on these new arms, noticeably. some real good stuff on the face of it.

still not a fan yet: frankly, repulsed by the look of the elbows when bent. especially from the back. :(

1) Two point elbow articulation reduced to 1 that allows 100 degrees (Picture A), no big lost, <b>most human can go to around 130 at most.</b>

At most? you must have big muscles then :naughty...standard elbow flexion range in humans is 0-145 degrees..isn't it?:confused:
Anyway regardless I think that extra 30 or so is what makes or breaks your shouldering....:eek:

^^^^ing sheva, man...wearing me thin.

Received Sheva today!!:banana:banana

But Will not mount the figure until this weekend, anyway, have seen shevas elbows from the back and side and looks infinitely much better than the pics we saw in the showrooms because now she has "elbows" and hinge,instead of a crapy metal piece inside the rubber arms...and of course a better range of movement (90-100 degrees.)

Now..waiting for Wesker:cool:

Received Sheva today!!:banana:banana

But Will not mount the figure until this weekend, anyway, have seen shevas elbows from the back and side and looks infinitely much better than the pics we saw in the showrooms because now she has "elbows" and hinge,instead of a crapy metal piece inside the rubber arms...and of course a better range of movement (90-100 degrees.)

cool, look forward to seeing photos...

wow, sheva turned out great, i think i'll get this fig. i really didnt like chris' outfit and went with the stars version which is kickass but the pictures ive seen of sheva are awesome!

:horror

Hey, whatever you do with your figures is none of my business.

:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl...Sorry .I meant "assemble" or "put together".I think "mount" could have "diferent meaning" in English.. :rolleyes:
Is the same with: "coger"( to take) because a word as simple and "innocent", has a totally diferent meaning in south america than in Spain...:horror

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl...Sorry .I meant "assemble" or "put together".I think "mount" could have "diferent meaning" in English.. :rolleyes:
Is the same with: "coger"( to take) because a word as simple and "innocent", has a totally diferent meaning in south america than Spain...:horror

:lol Don't worry, I knew what you meant!

Really nice. her forward hand position is wrong, unless you want her reloading, but even then, i'm wuite impressed. is there a pic somewhere showing whar her elbows joints look like?

Sheva Alomar in 3 Beautiful pics, from Toy world :rolleyes:

4078848385_93b9851bed_b.jpg

4079801392_a0bb7069e0_b.jpg

4079747148_6f89a70a6b_b.jpg

PS: There is something that I realized today with my own figure..Sheva, has,nt upper arms joints, I mean, she can move her arms inside (but not outward) because her shoulder motion range is good.although pretty restricted..however her elbow joints can achive 120 degrees (the instructions sheet says do not fold up over 100 degrees) ,and the hinge mechanism is very stiffed!

Last edited:
PS: There is something that I realized today with my own figure..Sheva, has,nt upper arms joints, I mean, she can move her arms inside (but not outward) because her shoulder motion range is good.although pretty restricted..however her elbow joints can achive 120 degrees (the instructions sheet says do not fold up over 100 degrees) ,and the hinge mechanism is very stiffed!

Cool info. 120 degrees sounds good - can hold weapons to the shoulder well then?
Guess I'm 30% more happy about that then.

Back