Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! $300 wft. I remember when he was released people were saying that he wouldn't be worth anything. Boy, were they wrong. That's why I'm thinking it's a reaalllyyyyy good idea to get Chris and Sheva while you can, and all versions of them.

I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not picking up Leon last Dec for about $150 when I had a chance to.

He is not worth $300....just because he is listed at $300 BIN doesn't mean he is worth that much.

If he is I'll sell mine for $250 shipped...any takers :D

his knife isn't useless. I find it really useful for hacking at Sheva. :lol

Good for targeting up close enemies legs as well, so you can get in an uppercut

I can't wait for the Biohazard 5 Hot Toys. I really hope they make a Jill and Wesker as well. Man a Jill Valentine Hot Toy would be awesome.

Awesome figure. I wished Leon's sculpt would have been this good.
Yeah i wished too.leons headsculpt is awfull.generally speaking leons face is hard to get good.i am talking for the hot toys figure and the R.E. degeneration movie.His face was baaad in the movie.
hot toys could release a chris with STARS uniform and the safari one together.just like police oficer joker.Just a thought.dont see it becoming real.doesnt matter though.Safari uniform sucks

i think if hot toys did Nemesis, as figures stand it would almost be unmatched in amazement IMO. i'd like to have a Mr.X figure too just so i can pose both Nemesis and Mr.X standing on either side of Wesker....mmmm

Mr.X.WOWdidnt ever thought of it.would be great.about 14" tall and with very bulky body.And with accesories to pose him with the after the suit transformation

i think people are just looking back on it now. While i think the Leon sculpt is great I can see why they're saying Chris' is better. i think the texturing on Chris helps a lot. Leon had pretty much no texture to him. It was just smooth.

Ah, yeah, but so was his character model in the game :lol
And Chris on the other hand, wel, he's got texture in the game, so, the figure does too :D

Ah, yeah, but so was his character model in the game :lol
And Chris on the other hand, wel, he's got texture in the game, so, the figure does too :D

Just what I was about to say, the quality of rendered graphics has jumped significantly between the release of the two games, as there is more textural wrapping on the characters in the new game that seems to be reflected here in the final finish of the figures.
I could be wrong, but I imagine this is the reason-
LeonReady.jpg

re5-chris-redfield-character.jpg

i think if hot toys did Nemesis, as figures stand it would almost be unmatched in amazement IMO. i'd like to have a Mr.X figure too just so i can pose both Nemesis and Mr.X standing on either side of Wesker....mmmm

yeah mr x. would be f'in sweet, william would be incredible as well... Basically all the major re bosses would be my grail... On top of my list are nemesis, william g3 and super tyrant (mr.x mutated form)... I really hope hot toys does consider the past re games, man it would be epic.

Back