Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is an older prototype.

3475427998_1daee30e22_b.jpg

Last edited:

3475427998_1daee30e22_b.jpg

Yes.This is the older prototype.Chris had the regular muscle body and now he uses the new muscle body (I think is same body as Dutch but not sure..) with separate arms and more bulky.
You can,t see Shevas headsculp in this pic but I tell you that was very awful..:sick fortunately Hottoys have made pretty good changes for both characters.:D

Damn it, I just noticed this! Could it be we'll get a STARS version of Chris? If that's the case not sure if I should wait and get that one or get both like Leon.

Get both versions. I um'd and ah'd over getting both Leons, but did in the end, so getting a Stars version of Chris is a must for me.

Also the second version probably wont have all these guns

I expect that Chris WILL come with all the same weapons if they do a Stars version. Both Leons has the same weapons set, but a different special item.

I like that one better.

I wonder how hard it would be to switch bodies with Krauser?

Give Krauser the bigger muscle body and Chris the smaller.

Also, I wonder if HT will change the shirt to a light green.

Last edited:
Get both versions. I um'd and ah'd over getting both Leons, but did in the end, so getting a Stars version of Chris is a must for me.

I wish I had gotten both Leons. I only ended up getting the RPD version. Now both Leons go for in excess of $300! How did he get so expensive?

i think its because pretty much everyone just bought the leons from the RE4 line. so they have the whole "sold out" stigma about em. whereas you can get transformed krauser and the chainsaw ganado for 75 bucks at CSC....le sigh.

I like that one better.

I wonder how hard it would be to switch bodies with Krauser?

Give Krauser the bigger muscle body and Chris the smaller.

Also, I wonder if HT will change the shirt to a light green.

Why would you switch the bodies? Krauser and Chris would be the same size, right? They're both big dudes. If anything, Krauser needs the Dutch body.

I wish I had gotten both Leons. I only ended up getting the RPD version. Now both Leons go for in excess of $300! How did he get so expensive?

I know! $300 wft. I remember when he was released people were saying that he wouldn't be worth anything. Boy, were they wrong. That's why I'm thinking it's a reaalllyyyyy good idea to get Chris and Sheva while you can, and all versions of them.

Back