Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Joker Collectible Figure (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
321316_471025369626125_937694333_n.jpg

Those aren't quite the type of materials I would imagine the cuffs and the bits on his back to be made of. :p

f3ypuc.jpg

Last edited:
"Raysh" is Dennis O' Neals way of pronouncing it. However in Arabic, it is pronounced Ra's like in BB.

I read that both pronunciations were accepted. However, I have to admit, Denny O'Neil created the character and said his name is pronounced Raysh, I'd go with that.

would rather have Catwoman since I think Arkham City is the best the character has ever looked -- but anything Arkham City related is always welcome

Really hope they add two head sculpts... I'm still a bit butt hurt that they didn't for the '89 Joker. :/

The new socks debate. For ****'s sake.
This is directed at me,yeah?

How is it anything like the sock debate?
I'm buying the figure either way.
I'd just like it even more if it looked closer to the material(It's nowhere near it right now.) in the game model.
Rather than barney hide.

Last edited:
I think I remember reading in an interview that they did not like the look of Catwoman from the game and since they were releasing an Hathaway and a Pfeiffer version they didn't wanna do a third. :(

I swear, I would **** my pants if I ever saw so much as a teaser for a Mr. Freeze figure from this line. It would be nice to have a small line of the main characters; Batman, Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Freeze, Two-Face, Robin, and Penguin.

HT can't even complete lines they've had for years... we're not getting more than these 2 I'd say.

Agreed. Still, a fella can dream...:lol

One thing that I am curious about, though, addressing what people were saying earlier about this having some AA accessories, I wonder if Batman will have alternate AA gauntlets and an AA belt.

Back