Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Joker Collectible Figure (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W...w....wha....what!

I already have 4 Batmen, I don't have the room on my shelves! :lol AC Batman was going to be the Conroy Batman in my collection, but I've taken care of that already. :) But who am I kidding, I'm sure all resolve will evaporate once they show the damn thing.

Would love harley and ivy.
i want scarecrow and freeze also but the chances are slim.

Scarecrow was such a well designed villain and Freeze would be great with LEDs in the eyes. Freeze would be Predator height wouldn't he?

I already have 4 Batmen, I don't have the room on my shelves! :lol AC Batman was going to be the Conroy Batman in my collection, but I've taken care of that already. :) But who am I kidding, I'm sure all resolve will evaporate once they show the damn thing.

Of course it will mate :lol it will be you and the enterbay terminator all over again :lol

You can never have too much batman!

I think they will keep making characters from this line as long as they are profitable. Personally I would love just about every character.

Croc
Scarecrow
Freeze
Penguin
Harley
Ivy
Bane

They all look so cool! My only worry is if they chose a meh character and the sales aren't there they will ditch the line. Either way I am saving my money now and can't wait to see the final Joker and Bats! I am with some of the people here that the fabric for Joker atm look a little worrisome, but until the final reveal I will keep my mouth shut, for all i know it's cheaper and quicker to prototype with the material in those pics and they will change it when they get the fitting down.

More pics. Courtesy of Milk Magazine via Hot Toys Community:

9AB3A8F9-68F1-44D1-B224-CEED93C943E9-1040-000000A68729709B.jpg

34A4DF29-4170-470B-93AC-545535B10E1C-1040-000000A69B4E784F.jpg

I would love a Freeze, Two Face, Ra's and Riddler... I think Bane, Croc and Clayface would be way too big. :/

Do giant-*** robots count as non-human?

Iron Man fits that category :slap we got enough of those.

I want to see more figures that don't fall in line of a basic true type body like Hulk, even though I don't care about the Avengers line in the least it's nice to see something that breaks up the monotony.

Iron Man fits that category :slap we got enough of those.

I want to see more figures that don't fall in line of a basic true type body like Hulk, even though I don't care about the Avengers line in the least it's nice to see something that breaks up the monotony.

Well I was referencing Iron Monger, and whether or not he falls under non-human villain category. Wasn't debating about amount of Iron Men.

A Killer Croc would be oh so good....I loved the DC direct one, but to see it in high-quality 1:6 scale....:drool :drool :drool

Well I was referencing Iron Monger, and whether or not he falls under non-human villain category. Wasn't debating about amount of Iron Men.

A Killer Croc would be oh so good....I loved the DC direct one, but to see it in high-quality 1:6 scale....:drool :drool :drool

I figured you meant Monger, but those figures still fall into the criteria of not using true types. I really want to see bigger 1/6 figures besides the standard 12' like Monger (which I don't own by the way). At least we got ED 209 in the pipeline :clap

But in the end we know HT enough that they won't pursue this beyond Batman and Joker except a possibility of a Armored Batman.

I figured you meant Monger, but those figures still fall into the criteria of not using true types. I really want to see bigger 1/6 figures besides the standard 12' like Monger (which I don't own by the way). At least we got ED 209 in the pipeline :clap

But in the end we know HT enough that they won't pursue this beyond Batman and Joker except a possibility of a Armored Batman.

I always forget ED is coming, I can't wait for that one. :blissy

Yeah, Unless these sell like hot cakes (which they very well might), I doubt we'll see anything past bats and jokes.

It'd be kind've cool if they did a Clayface base like they did with the Sandman base that came with black suited Spidey.

At least with this batsuit I can't see it hindering articulation much... hopefully. Although they did a pretty good job with the DX12.

Back