Hot Toys US Secret Service ERT female figure with P90

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are good comparison shots, Wookster. It almost convinced me, but it could just be the lighting and face paints that make them look different. I still think it could be the same sculpt.

The eyes are smaller, the lower lip is thinner, and above all the cheekbones are wider. It's Keira, just compare it to the PotC sculpt and you'll see :p

Last edited:
Weird... looks that way, I wonder if it's to get further away from Keira?

I realy like the head's sculpt and paint. That and the rooted hair, it's nearly perfect once again. Do we know if they're using the new body?

Edit : And red is better! ^^

Last edited:
I snagged the red headed version's head on eBay with the intent to replace the head of my CG-EX3 Ash. She's a definite improvement, but I can't overlook her bulbous nose. :lol That was the one thing that really bothered me about the Elizabeth Swann figure this head sculpt seems to be reused from. There are some slight differences, such as the more open mouth, and the more narrowly open nasal passages, but this appears to be the same head. The nose is a bit more rounder than Keira's (judging by the numerous images I've seen of her), but the bigger problem may be the narrowness of the nasal passages.

Still the head is beautiful and her look (hair and eye color included) works for my Ash. Now I just need a Triad Toys Otaku that color matches and some complete black gloved hands to get her the way I want.

P1030588.JPG

P1030589.JPG

Back