Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the latest word on the release? . Need this for a Royce I am bashing.

Also any good ideas for a bash to use the head? . Not really after a prince but was considering an Hawkeye until we get a good likeness. But then I am unsure if Hawkeye would deserve the muscle body or a basic.

If HT doesn't craft their own movie Hawkeye, I plan on bashing one using the TT Muscular body. Realistically, he's gonna need some pythons to use that bow!

I talked to SS this week in regards to my Muscle TT order and they said they SHOULD be available in December. So take that as you will. ALSO if anyone is interested in any muscle bodies hit me up. I pre-ordered these when I was still able to make customs but with money and time no longer on my side I have no need for these TT. Didn't want to cancel my order because I didn't feel like losing my deposit.

I talked to SS this week in regards to my Muscle TT order and they said they SHOULD be available in December. So take that as you will. ALSO if anyone is interested in any muscle bodies hit me up. I pre-ordered these when I was still able to make customs but with money and time no longer on my side I have no need for these TT. Didn't want to cancel my order because I didn't feel like losing my deposit.

How many did you order? I might try to get a couple off of you.

If HT doesn't craft their own movie Hawkeye, I plan on bashing one using the TT Muscular body. Realistically, he's gonna need some pythons to use that bow!

Thats my plan. If HT does not make one I hope that someone makes a good likeness of Jeremy Renner. I would say headplay but some of the heads are real ...off IMO.

Prob not the best place to ask this, but does anyone know how this body would compare to a soldier story body?

how this body would compare to a soldier story body?

michael-scott-no.gif

The Soldiers Story body will probably be slightly taller. If you haven't bought it yet, make sure you get the V 2, which has an obvious ankle extension. The first ones had Triad-style ankles, and the feet fell off.

Thanks for the info guys! What about bulk, does it look like this body could be bulkier than a soldier story body?

Thanks for the info guys! What about bulk, does it look like this body could be bulkier than a soldier story body?

This body is bulkier than a Soldier Story body. In fact, it's a little buffer than the Truetype Advanced.

What is the best stores to get a good price on this body, in the US and also Europe?
Thanks guys.

Back