Hot Toys TRON: LEGACY on hold?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing pics of the new Black Widow figure and TDKR Catwoman, it makes me want to see a Quorra figure even more. Female figures seemed to be HT's weak point but it looks like they have gotten much better at it.

Right? Imagine how good a Quorra would be with Oliva Wilde's likeness.

I would have preffered clu to the lightcycle to tell you the truth.I would buy it but since sam has such limited articulation it's hard for me to give the money to buy a statue.I'd like to see a Quorra,or a program.These i'd buy like crazy!

I thought the same thing about the Sam/Light Cycle when I first heard the figure wasn't going to be articulated, but once I got it in hand I was more than happy I bought one. He is a top shelf figure in the Detolf for sure.

That being said, I'd welcome any and all articulated figures Hot Toys would produce from this, or any Tron film for that matter.

Because they are awesome figures and unfortunately probably the only Tron figures we'll see from Hot Toys.

Had they made only Clu and Rinzler I'd have them too.

Yes a Quorra please :) Judging by her eyes, DX PERS style as well :D

draft_lens17513361module150770399photo_1307816637Olivia_Wilde_Poster_Tron_

Back