Hot Toys TRON: LEGACY on hold?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No news sorry.

I was thinking. The latest batman remake utilises a mesh fabric undersuit with the armour pieces layeyed atop.

This is exacly how the Tron suits work...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg-EdhVZ2I4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg-EdhVZ2I4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

So that technique would transfer perfectly for this currently held line.

I know the lights are a hinderance, but i'd be better to have either reflective material or just rigid white plastic pieces than in lieu of lights than no figures at all

I would imagine Green Lantern would have involved a heck of a lot more lighting than a Tron figure.
I am curious once the Mark VII, the Hulk and Catwoman are unveiled what is next for HT, if they pick back up some of the properties left behind during the Avengers and Dark Knight frenzy.
I'm trying to be hopeful about Tron but imagine if another two years go by and we hear nothing about new figures or a new movie I'd say its done. Tron Uprising is encouraging because of its quality although I don't know if its getting a lot of viewers or not.
I think unlike Sucker Punch or Watchmen where people wanted the whole group, I would think Tron fans would be happy to just get one or two more figures out of this before its done.

If you guys are really aching for Tron figures...there's always Tonner...

TNR10296.jpg

TNR10297.jpg

TNR10298.jpg

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I would imagine Green Lantern would have involved a heck of a lot more lighting than a Tron figure.
I am curious once the Mark VII, the Hulk and Catwoman are unveiled what is next for HT, if they pick back up some of the properties left behind during the Avengers and Dark Knight frenzy.
I'm trying to be hopeful about Tron but imagine if another two years go by and we hear nothing about new figures or a new movie I'd say its done. Tron Uprising is encouraging because of its quality although I don't know if its getting a lot of viewers or not.
I think unlike Sucker Punch or Watchmen where people wanted the whole group, I would think Tron fans would be happy to just get one or two more figures out of this before its done.

Even just one more would be great. If i could only pick one it'd be Clu

Even just one more would be great. If i could only pick one it'd be Clu

:exactly::goodpost: This because it's a chance to get a great young Bridges sculpt as well as have the robes for Clu and the regular suit.

Maybe it is, but people on here also claimed the light cycle was cancelled. With Uprising and the light cycle's release I don't fault anyone for talking about it again. It might be wishful thinking or maybe not.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were Olivia Wilde and young Jeff Bridges head sculpt prototypes floating around HT offices at one point whether or not it went any farther than that.

They specifically said it was on hold due to scheduling, this is a big difference from their interview saying GL was cancelled.

They've set the distinction.

Perhaps they want want to Wow! With an innovation for the industry, something revolutionary and are planning Tron Legacy and the design & engineering to be that Wow! To make people say 'never thought they could do it'

Never know.

HT could really hit it outta the park with figures like Rinsler and CLU, maybe some type of light up feature when attached to thier base or something. Wish they had started with some of the visually cooler characters rather than stick us with an old man and a dude stuck to a bike.

yah, we really need a few more essentials at the VERY least:

-Sam Flynn (poseable)
-Clu
-Quorra
-Rinzler

Back