Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely interested in hearing more about the Flynn pillows. Which means I'd have to switch him back into white...argh.

Definitely interested in hearing more about the Flynn pillows. Which means I'd have to switch him back into white...argh.

LOL.png

I had this prototyped today for mine. I’m going to have the more accurate hex pattern printed up to do a few of these. If anyone is interested I’ll start a thread in the customs interest section.

flynnlegacyseat01.jpg

Put me down for one Spenser!
At least I will be able to put him in a cool pose then!:yess:

I had this prototyped today for mine. I’m going to have the more accurate hex pattern printed up to do a few of these. If anyone is interested I’ll start a thread in the customs interest section.

flynnlegacyseat01.jpg

interested :clap

Here’s another shot of my Quorra work in progress. She still needs a lot of work but I haven’t had the time do to other Tron commitments. I lost the finished head several weeks ago so I had to start from a casting and start the cleaning and detail work over again. I’m having the hex pattern material screen printed, I hope to have that this weekend. She looks good next to Flynn!

quorraflynn01.jpg

Nice sculpt from certain angles and quality paint apps. Well done :)
One nit I have is that her noggin looks oversized on the body

flynnlegacyseat01.jpg

VERY nice - :eek

Can you tell me the dimensions/diameter of the two pillows ?

Thanks
Thomas

flynnlegacyseat01.jpg

You read my mind dude!!
:rock!
I was about to start looking for ways of doing this!
I'm in!! :rock!!

Here’s another shot of my Quorra work in progress. She still needs a lot of work but I haven’t had the time do to other Tron commitments. I lost the finished head several weeks ago so I had to start from a casting and start the cleaning and detail work over again. I’m having the hex pattern material screen printed, I hope to have that this weekend. She looks good next to Flynn!

quorraflynn01.jpg

Holy cow dude!!
Double whammy!!
I'm in if you offer Quorra as well eventually!
:panic::panic::panic:

I think I’ve cracked the lighted robe issue. And after reviewing the movie frame by frame I see that the hood is separate, so I think I can retro fit the existing robe with a lighted hood and robe. I’m going to do mine and see how hard it is. But what’s good is it will be a true white light and will be easier and a lot cheaper than the EL wire with no bulky EL drivers to deal with.

So stay tuned….

I think I’ve cracked the lighted robe issue. And after reviewing the movie frame by frame I see that the hood is separate, so I think I can retro fit the existing robe with a lighted hood and robe. I’m going to do mine and see how hard it is. But what’s good is it will be a true white light and will be easier and a lot cheaper than the EL wire with no bulky EL drivers to deal with.

So stay tuned….

Excellent news! Looking forward to this big time :rock :rock :rock

So stay tuned….

I'm tuned.

And I'm also kicking myself in the face for missing out on an auction saturday night for this figure. It went for $122 and free shipping! Sigh.

Just a thought, I do have my Legacy Flynn head sculpt for anyone who wants to dress a figure with the extra outfit. Just PM me.

flynnlegacy01.jpg

Back