Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what Runawaybrain means is that the scene at End of Line Club is the scene where Kevin Flynn starts to show us how awesome he is. It's a pivotal moment and one I'd like to recreate when I'm playing with my dollies.

Exactly. It's when he stops whining and shows what he's capable of. Lol sorry if my choice of description was inappropriate. Sometimes you just gotta say it.

I think this looks a lot better than the reveal pics...
newrelease_064.jpg

That most recent shot posted is the best so far. Doesn't look like the other ones. More defined.

Must be lighting.

I still think the hair looks too well groomed. Bridges' hair isn't so well combed. Its wild and all over the place. Not slicked down with hair gel like the HT sculpt. And the beard is too thick as well. It wasn't as bushy as it is there.

bridges acting is kinda bad as kevin flynt but OK as clu..personally the movie aint that good...but the light cycle scenes were superb...

they need to put some light up function to this black suit to make collectors cry for more...

I still think the hair looks too well groomed. Bridges' hair isn't so well combed. Its wild and all over the place. Not slicked down with hair gel like the HT sculpt. And the beard is too thick as well. It wasn't as bushy as it is there.

I agree with you on the hair, its just a little too perfect. All the strands running in the perfect direction. For the beard, I wonder how you make it look thinner? I agree but it is a solid sculpt after all.

I would think just using less paint could make it look thinner. Perhaps have the whole face flesh tone and then paint the beard over it and not have it entirely saturate the area so you would be able to see the beard paint layering over the face paint. I dunno. But the beard does appear too thick because of not being able to see through it like a real beard. But the biggest problem is the head hair. That is just way too perfect. I don't think Bridges ever looks like that except perhaps just out of the shower :lol

bridges acting is kinda bad as kevin flynt but OK as clu..personally the movie aint that good...but the light cycle scenes were superb...

they need to put some light up function to this black suit to make collectors cry for more...

His black outfit needs to light up. A big fail on HT part for not doing that. For a company that prides itself on pushing the limits of 1:6 scale, something like light up clothing is expected after all of the light up figures they have done in the past.

Just going to go ahead and repost this:

HTKFComp.jpg

the beard looks about the right length to me.

I personally would just age him a bit more and add the darker black spot in the beard but that's about it for me. it's a buy for me anyhow so for all I care, they can keep it the way it is

I see what y'all mean about the hair, but eh not a big deal to me. I like the sculpt all around.

Beard looks about right

As for the light feature, guess it's good to have for more "accuracy" but to he honest, how many of you keep the lights on with your DX stands, DX02 Sonar head, and Iron Man figs for days or when your asleep at night with all the lights out? B/c there's nopoint in having lights on in the house plus the figure lights on if you're barely going to be able to see them. I don't, maybe that's just me, but I don't mind the suit not being able to light up. It would be cool, bu isn't must for me. Plus price will most likey go up as well and I like him at what CSC is charging ($134.99)
Just my 2cents

His black outfit needs to light up. A big fail on HT part for not doing that. For a company that prides itself on pushing the limits of 1:6 scale, something like light up clothing is expected after all of the light up figures they have done in the past.

I'm not sure it's possible at that scale--taking into account it has to actually light up the cloth, and that the cloth is removable, it's more complicated than just lighting up a suit that's skin-tight

Back