Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely buy all of those! Right now all there is the Tonner doll and that's just not my speed.

Would anyone buy the original Tron, Flynn or Sark if Hot Toys made them? I would just so I would have both from the 1st & 2nd movie side by side. This is just wishful thinking if the new figures are successful in sale.:pray:

I would probably buy them.

Do you think HT could release a Flynn/Clu figure with Flynn's costume from the first film and Clu's costume from the second film? Almost like a DX so you could do either character or both with an extra body. :yess:

Finished my Kevin Flynn sculpt, I did a rush paint job on it but I think it turned out nice.

kflynnpainted01.jpg

You've certainly captured Jeff's essence quite well Spenser , this could be your best sculpt yet ( in my opinion ) . Congrats on all of your hard work it has really paid off .

Awesome stuff Spenser!!
BTW, any news on the lighted robe you mentioned?

First off thanks to everyone for the kind words.

The hooded robe it just about done, I'm going to look at it later today and hopefully I can snag some pictures.

First off thanks to everyone for the kind words.

The hooded robe it just about done, I'm going to look at it later today and hopefully I can snag some pictures.

Definitely great news there! I'd buy your Bridges HS (if it becomes availae) as well as the light robe! Use your HS with the white clothes and the HT with your hooded light robe since the hair is more slick back on the HT one.

Can't wait to see pics of that light robe though! :rock

I would probably buy them.

Do you think HT could release a Flynn/Clu figure with Flynn's costume from the first film and Clu's costume from the second film? Almost like a DX so you could do either character or both with an extra body. :yess:

They could but most likely (if they do make the first movie) they would make the 1st TRON and Flynn and you might have to customize one. Thats a good idea though of a DX version:clap

Finished my Kevin Flynn sculpt, I did a rush paint job on it but I think it turned out nice.

kflynnpainted01.jpg

Great Job !! Now if you could shave his head and make his beard a little longer he would make a great Abi Stain. :yess:

Wow Spencer that is fantastic! I'd love you see your take on CLU or even young Kevin from the first TRON.

Well we got the prototype done and the robe itself needs a few tweaks here and there but came out pretty good. However the “white” El wire I ordered is very blue in tint and a little disappointing in the glow area as well, the pictures make it look like it’s glowing pretty good but in fact isn’t that bright at all.

I did come across an alternative light source a few days ago that was my back up plan and I think it’s going to work out better so I’ll keep you posted.

flynnhood.jpg

flynnhood02.jpg

flynnhood03.jpg

Back