Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries Hollywood. I'll get around to getting another Flynn sculpt eventually.

In the mean time, I'm pretty excited about the possibility of Sam with Light Cycle arriving within the next few months. The wait hasn't bothered me so much, I'm kind of used to it by now with the collector market. But, I'm still stoked. 2012 will be a good year for collecting for sure.:blissy

I am real excited. I have been waiting for eons on this release. I agree the wait will be worth it. I am just holding my breath that HT doesn't push it back again.

Other than that 2011 was a great collecting year, and 2012 will be awesome. What do you have on order?

For me:

SS Rinzler
HT DX Luke Bespin
HT Sam Flynn Lightcycle

2011 brought me:

HT Kevin Flynn
2 1:4 Neca Predators (closed mouthed/ Gort)
1:4 NECA Terminator Endo Skeleton
1:6 V For Vendetta
Disney Pull Back Lightcycle
1:4 Diamond Select Mace Windu

I am real excited. I have been waiting for eons on this release. I agree the wait will be worth it. I am just holding my breath that HT doesn't push it back again.

Other than that 2011 was a great collecting year, and 2012 will be awesome. What do you have on order?

For me:

SS Rinzler
HT DX Luke Bespin
HT Sam Flynn Lightcycle

2011 brought me:

HT Kevin Flynn
2 1:4 Neca Predators (closed mouthed/ Gort)
1:4 NECA Terminator Endo Skeleton
1:6 V For Vendetta
Disney Pull Back Lightcycle
1:4 Diamond Select Mace Windu

As of now I have:

-DX Luke
-1/6th Boba Fett
-1/6th Zartan
-1/6th Red Skull

And that is only what's been put up for pre-order so far. I also plan on picking up some more SS Joe's at SD Comic Con this summer. Depending on how the year goes I'd like to get a DX Captain Jack and HT Sweeney Todd as well. We'll see...:hi5:

As of now I have:

-DX Luke
-1/6th Boba Fett
-1/6th Zartan
-1/6th Red Skull

And that is only what's been put up for pre-order so far. I also plan on picking up some more SS Joe's at SD Comic Con this summer. Depending on how the year goes I'd like to get a DX Captain Jack and HT Sweeney Todd as well. We'll see...:hi5:

Wowweeee! I thought I spent a lot this last year.

As of now I have:

-DX Luke
-1/6th Boba Fett
-1/6th Zartan
-1/6th Red Skull

As for last year...

-HT Iron Man Mark V
-SS Cobra Viper
-HT Kevin Flynn
-HT Perseus
-SS Cobra Firefly
-And a few Japanese Robots

It was a good year for the most part.
:yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRoIp1ldSUw[/ame]

No. I have my reasons.

On a side note, I was scared about this figure because of the prototype headsculpt, but they really improved it. I probably wouldn't have gotten it otherwise. I also saw the coolness of the boots in a review and the details on the black costume in some photos.

So did you get one, Ed?

I really like this figure. It may seem pretty bare to some but for fans I think it's perfect. I just really can't wait to have that 1/6 in my hands :D

I'm looking for one of these on the cheap because of that sculpt. Looks fantastic in pics. Overall kindof a boring figure to me but I think he'll look nice in black on a shelf with the poster behind him.

So did you get one, Ed?

I really like this figure. It may seem pretty bare to some but for fans I think it's perfect. I just really can't wait to have that 1/6 in my hands :D

Waiting for the money, then I'll hopefully be getting this and a Jack Sparrow. It'll probably be more expensive off of Amazon though...

Got my figure from gohastings. Missed out on the 96 cent shipping but he was still on sale and still definitely worth it. I actually like him in white but I'll be switching him over to black soon.

No kidding. If it was last year I would be all over it, but Im starting to run out of space and Im forced to be more selective. Sucks.

I love Hastings, always good stuff in store and online, and now a cheap Jeff Bridges! I have to limit myself, however.

Back