Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some more information is flowing in from the recent magazine that was posted. One paragraph of an article states that the Toy Soul event will showcase the following figures 1/6 figures from Age of Ultron:

• Hulkbuster
  • Thanos
  • Ultron
There are other mentions as well that there will be two more figures that will be shown there.
One of which should be from Guardians of the Galaxy (Drax most likely). The other figure is unknown as of right now. As we get closer to the event itself, I imagine we'll get a confirmation on that last figure.

The event will start on Dec 19 - 21. Pictures will pop up from the event then.

934878_758058387611732_4948188392140168638_n.jpg

The only one I can think of getting is Thanos. If they do make Drax available, I may get Gamora also to complete the group.

I'm thinking the other figure that hasn't been revealed yet could be either Ronan or AoU Thor, especially since the latter is, like Iron Man Mark XLIII, a simple repaint.

Other than that, bring on the Mad Titan!!! The only downside is that he probably won't include an Infinity gauntlet accessory. At least not until they redo the figure for the Avengers - Infinity War movies.

Hulkbuster isn't really a figure I see myself owning, for many reasons, but I look forward to seeing it done in 1/6.

Crap if the show Hulkbuster I wonder if they will give an anticipated price range. Looking forward to seeing Thanos and what ever other surprise unveiling (maybe Luke and Leia).

Wow, pretty exciting stuff. Nice to see that not everything revolves around SDCC. Definitely in for Thanos. Won't be buying Hulkbuster, but really looking forward to seeing the reveal.

THANOS!!!!!! No figure I want more. Probably won't have the Infinity Gauntlet but I will buy him again for that!

Back