Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

I am so psyched for this figure ! It's the ultimate Captain America collectible !!! I might even get 2 of these ! Yes !

Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

Captain America in pajamas. Not impressed.

Spider-Man wore pajamas ! So did superman and batman and every other super hero I can think of . This is the figure that represents the comic book ! Period .

Last edited:

This is much better than rescue version cap. And for those complaining about pajamas, just wait til 60's batman is revealed. Pajamas is not a bad thing.

Spider-Man ware pajamas ! So did superman and batman and every other super hero I can think of . This is the figure the represents the comic book ! Period .

For the love of god...spell check...PLEASE!

Haha!:pfft:

This figure ill go back and forth on ordering, then cave as I loved the first avenger...

Exclusives are the alternative of releasing every single movie's alternate character/custome that won't sell that good. Once you accept that, in your heart, you will know peace.

Nick Fury: "Yeah, you say peace. I kinda think you mean the other thing."...... The other thing being... it's not true with Angelica and Gordon and the multiple Pradator variants, Scarecrow....

Nick Fury: "Yeah, you say peace. I kinda think you mean the other thing."...... The other thing being... it's not true with Angelica and Gordon and the multiple Pradator variants, Scarecrow....

Same thing,these are characters that arent surewll perform as well as Hot Toys want.

Is that why Angelica and Rescue Cap are still warming the shelves over at Sideshow?

Rescue Cap warms the shelves and they do another Cap.

Makes sense :duh

is rescue cap this cap without the spandex and cowl? could hot toys have made a ton of the figures and had a glitch or redesign of the spandex outfit? as not to have the figures in a warehouse gathering dust, they release a partial figure (rescue cap) with the accessories they already have? will this figure have minimal accessories? where's the reveal already????? :lol

This figure is more interesting looking than that one, and will appeal to comic fans. I'm happy they are doing it and plan on buying it. Years on, when the interest in films wanes and film-related figures lose interest and value, I can see the more comic accurate characters like this guy, Hulk, some of the Iron Men, and Spidey still being desirable.

This figure is more interesting looking than that one, and will appeal to comic fans. I'm happy they are doing it and plan on buying it. Years on, when the interest in films wanes and film-related figures lose interest and value, I can see the more comic accurate characters like this guy, Hulk, some of the Iron Men, and Spidey still being desirable.

most definitely. i bought that one. will probably buy this one. i've also thought accessory packs with different uniforms, weapons or misc. would be an excellent way not to have to repeat subjects giving the collector another option. but that will never happen only in a perfect world. ss used to do that with their military figures. great stuff.

Considering I took pics of this guy at last years SDCC, I'm guessing they want to recoup at least some r&d costs. I mean, it looked finished last year, so why not make a small batch and at least break even.

Is that why Angelica and Rescue Cap are still warming the shelves over at Sideshow?

If there ever was a slow seller THIS one is...........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better be cheaper or SS will be stuck with alot of these...

I wish the face mask was made of actual cloth. The cheesiness of it was the best part of the movie costume.

Theres no way this figure should even touch $200.:gah:

Just based on what its portraying, its supposed to be a cheap suit :slap

Back