Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Required only a little work today....now THAT is a Captain America figure!

attachment.php

so nobody will try out the in scale Classic circular Captain Action Sheild???? I have this sheild and its very high quality

Looks pretty good in Robbie's pics, but. . .those shoulders, once seen, cannot be unseen!

Personally I don't think it looks all that bad straight out of the box. In fact, I like that it's rough around the edges. As a standalone figure, I probably would have passed. But as part of the overall HT Cap collection, he'll look fine with the rest.

As far as the price, not many HT figures lately out of the gate for under $200. All the new pre-orders are $215. Seems to be the standard...for now.

I also think it looks pretyy good. None of these are ever perfect, and there could be some improvements, but they're not neccesary base on those pics.

Last edited:
Anyone plan on giving him this sheild???????????????? perhaps customing or using the straps off the Hot Toys triangular sheild and fixing them on the circular sheild?

Anyone plan on giving him this sheild???????????????? perhaps customing or using the straps off the Hot Toys triangular sheild and fixing them on the circular sheild?

Is that not the same sheild as First Avenger or Avengers?

Is that not the same sheild as First Avenger or Avengers?

No...it's the 1/6 scale "Captain Action" sheild

which is fairly high quality.Just need to cut/demel off the bits on the back (maybe paint it) and then add the Hot Toys straps

We get it, you like the captain action shield.

no you don't get it...I asked if anyone was planning on using this sheild for this figure? it would look nice on this piece,but it needs a little bit of customing

Ok...it is white...not the movie silver...little more cartoon looking...I get it...

Why does Cpt America sometimes have the Circular shield and sometimes the Heater shield design, does he start out with one then get another. I don't really know much about the character. :dunno

Ah man, I gotta cancel and put him on the back burner. Hope he doesn't burn and sell out. Just paid for Catwoman and waiting on Hulk. Right now I'm the one who is getting burned.

Back