Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: Same here, or if I don't enjoy it I'll sell it to a fellow Freak who may have missed the PO.

Yea regret for not picking something up when you have the opportunity at retail is something I don't intend on letting bite me on the ***. As stated there is always options to trade, sell or return the figure to SSC withing 30 days. I got a feeling this is a keeper though.

Ordered....gotta have it

Yea buddy :hi5:

I would expect nothing less from you ink

Meh likeness, not smiling, doesn't impress, silly price tag .....

Pre ordered :yess:

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys - Captain America - 'Star Spangled Man' Version
Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Sixth Scale Figure

:)

Hey waiting is waiting plus delays seem to be the norm now a days so I'll just keep my fingers crossed on that September EXPECTED release date

:hi5:

In hand things almost always tends to turn out better than it's pictures. Congrats and now the waiting begins.
Yeah, 'in hand' things sometimes seem better. This figure might not be so impressive on it's own, but will look cool standing next to the other 3 HT Caps :D

Ordered!!! Couldn't resist. If I like this than ill pick up rescue and red skull to go along with him. Like the classic design and price is right.

I might be in the minority..but Im really digging this figure...I just used some rewards points and got this bad boy down to where I'd hope he would cost...$170

boy SSC never lets us down when it comes to pricing:monkey4

Was really hopping this guy would be just under $200 but either way I have to get him, too much love for the character and the movie

while I'm on the subject does anyone know why they're charging more to ship this figure? I'm getting hit up $16 to ship it to NY, why did they take away flat rate shipping?

Just a bit too pricey for something that should've been an included alternate outfit for Rescue Cap.

Back