Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the last 3 licenses are Star Wars, Back to the Future, and The Karate Kid 1984 (I can dream right? :lol :lol :lol)...

Hopefully the last 3 licenses are Star Wars, Back to the Future, and The Karate Kid 1984 (I can dream right? :lol :lol :lol)...

karate kid, lol. hell yes. if they do, the figure better be able to pose the crane kick, if not, then no. lol :lol didn't see sucker punch license, w00t!!! now for a chance to add some female figs to my collection.

47090_424606297343_58690437343_5319683_6297286_n.jpg

Hey look at that, you win the internet. Then Avatar and Superman will probably take up two of the last three slots.

Could it be Green Lantern (probable), Thor (most likely) and Star Wars (teased/inferred), the last three announcements?

Could it be Green Lantern (probable), Thor (most likely) and Star Wars (teased/inferred), the last three announcements?

Could be yeah. Though, I think the last one is just a full time announcement of doing certain figures.

BATMAN?!? BATMAN?!? Can someone tell me what kind of a world we live in when a man dressed as a bat takes all my press? This town needs a enema!

[insert N64 kid excited gif]

YESSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU HOT TOYS!

I want an Old Snake or MGS1 Snake. Enjoyed those games the most.

@ first i thought it was MGS1 as well (started day dreaming of the foxhound members ...... :pray:) then saw the poster, still glad as i've always wanted "The Boss" figure.

I was planning to stop buying 1/6 figures (although i've got less than 10 of them) but with news like this.... i'll probably won't stop any time soon

@ first i thought it was MGS1 as well (started day dreaming of the foxhound members ...... :pray:) then saw the poster, still glad as i've always wanted "The Boss" figure.

I was planning to stop buying 1/6 figures (although i've got less than 10 of them) but with news like this.... i'll probably won't stop any time soon

Collecting 1/6 figures is a bad habit very dificult to stop, Once you start collecting.. it never ends.

Last edited:
Back