Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is eveyone so hyped about MGS? Medicom already does a good interpretation of the liscense, and believe me I am not a Medicom fan!

So....

1. Indiana Jones
2. Sucker Punch
3. Batman 1989
4. Metal Gear Solid
5. Captain America
6. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
7. Captain Harlock

3 left....my odds are on Green Lantern, Thor and Superman.

So....

1. Indiana Jones
2. Sucker Punch
3. Batman 1989
4. Metal Gear Solid
5. Captain America
7. Captain Harlock

I can see some more Marvel love but I am set with Indy and Batman.

Has Green Lantern been teased? Why does everyone thing it's GL?

Why is eveyone so hyped about MGS? Medicom already does a good interpretation of the liscense, and believe me I am not a Medicom fan!

mgs medicom is ok, but no females though. so imma hoping hot toys can do some. since it's based on mgs3, the boss and eva would be nice. of course i'm sure there'll be naked snake too.

Medicom versions from MGS3 are ok ( but the sculpt is very cartoonish.. and the body is smaller).. However MGS4 figures are pure CRAP... made of cheap and cracking rubber :monkey1

I pass the MGS3 Medicom version because I had the "tiny hope" that Hottoys got the license sooner or later.. with a more realistic interpretation of Snake..

It's not from Portable Ops, it's from MGS3 Snake Eater

Yup, You're right bro!! I have seen Big Boss and "the boss" in the field of white flowers.. :panic:

Last edited:
HT has done every DC/WB film so far since Batman Begins, even including The Spirit. It'd be shocking if they didn't especially after they are going back to do the Superman 70s and Batman 80s films.

My guess is that its in the brochure just no one has posted the pics yet.

So....

1. Indiana Jones
2. Sucker Punch
3. Batman 1989
4. Metal Gear Solid
5. Captain America
7. Captain Harlock

What about Avatar?

Nicholson Joker & Keaton Batman! FINALLY! GOD BLESS EVERYTHING IN JAPAN AT THE MOMENT!

But so has Superman. :dunno

Superman has never been fully announced just teased left and right. Images here and there but nothing like we've seen with these where they do the actual HT logo and MMS star. I may be wrong but I believe Avatar already has.

Superman has never been fully announced just teased left and right. Images here and there but nothing like we've seen with these where they do the actual HT logo and MMS star. I may be wrong but I believe Avatar already has.

47090_424606297343_58690437343_5319683_6297286_n.jpg

Back