Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who wants to guess the exact order in which the Avengers team will be released?

1. Nick Fury
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

1 Nick Fury
2 Black Widow
3 iron man
4 hawkeye
5 Thor
6 captain America
7 coulson........just kidding HULK

I think Iron Man will come first, Black Widow next... LOL. That's the only two I want.

1. Nick Fury
2. Black Widow
3. Hawkeye
4. Thor
5. Captain America
6. Iron Man
7. Hulk

Comic Con/Toy Fair exclusive- Agent Coulson :lol

So who wants to guess the exact order in which the Avengers team will be released?

1. Nick Fury
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

I'll go with

1- Nick Fury
2- Iron Man Mark VI/VII
3- Hulk
4- Thor
5- Hawkeye
6- Black Widow
7- Captain America
8- Iron Man Mark VI/VII
9 - Loki

My thinking is that if they do 2 versions of Iron Man they'll want to get one out early and then the second will be rather late on. Loki if he comes at all will be last and given Hot Toys is still to bring out the USO Captain America I reckon Avengers Cap will be rather late to the party as well.

I can't wait to see the Mark VII armour as a figure, i think his specs will be announced a bit later on.

Why am i excited? Because of that recent interview with the designer of the armour who said it was modular which means we'll get lots of pieces to place on the suit to make it bulkier :D

Ah, as I suspected it is based on the unused modular weapon concept from the first film.

Im new to the 1/6 and Hot Toys in general, does anyone know how far apart they actually release them? Or how long it takes to develop them. The Nick Fury was a recent pre-order, so does any one from past experience how long it would take for the full set to be available? I know a lot of mumbo jumbo, but any insight would be appreciated.

Im new to the 1/6 and Hot Toys in general, does anyone know how far apart they actually release them? Or how long it takes to develop them. The Nick Fury was a recent pre-order, so does any one from past experience how long it would take for the full set to be available? I know a lot of mumbo jumbo, but any insight would be appreciated.

With Hot Toys, there is no predictable schedule. There are ETA's and schedule delays among other things. Unfortunately there's no real set in stone answer to your question.

1 Nick Fury
2 Black Widow
3 hawkeye
4 iron man
5 Thor
6 captain America
7 HULK

They know CA, Thor, IM and Hulk will sell. They need to get the secondary figures to sell while everyone's excited.

im sure they would want to get Hawkeye out early-and he COULD be the dark horse of the lot.
If hulk is to be-surely he will be last.
May as well go out with a bang(Hulk)
then a wimper(BW or Hawkeye)

Surely they will sculpt the hair on BW this time.
I cant imagine dolly hair and it being short...it wont work.

Please put any version of Loki in early to HT..i want him now not next fortnight :)

Either way-we are a spoiled lot arent we :)

i hope they sculpt thor's longer hair aswell i dont want doll hair on him i want long sculpted hair. but i mostly want a chris evans headsculpt done right please HT

Back