Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Err I pushed them with my hands?

I don’t know how else to answer your question lol!
Hmm - mine won’t do that. I wonder if anyone else has difficulty getting her to rest her arms close to her sides. Most of the photos I’ve seen show her arms quite a distance from her side. So I thought it was just how the figure was made.

Saw this on Instagram and had to share; this rooted hair custom is so clean it looks sculpted.

Woah that rooted hair!! :thud::thud:

Pedro Pascal GIF by Disney+

My First time ever doing rooted hair mod
So I been working on rooted hair Bo Katan on the spare headsculpt and after multiples try’s and cannot get the hair to stay in position that I wanted.
I just make the hair to look like the Clone Wars Bo Katan.
Also added few things to Bo
+DarkSaber hook on the belt
+Beskar Pauldron
+Energy Shield
Feel free to comment on how I did and any advices would be appreciated.
F2B2E46B-4821-48A4-93CD-75730BD63766.jpeg

Attachments

• B1A5C776-EE04-477B-9929-B089B1FB0E1A.jpeg
    B1A5C776-EE04-477B-9929-B089B1FB0E1A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 2BD56690-02C6-4192-ACBD-1B0EECF49988.jpeg
    2BD56690-02C6-4192-ACBD-1B0EECF49988.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • F9AA04F1-42DC-458B-ADD9-45D63E8E3CB5.jpeg
    F9AA04F1-42DC-458B-ADD9-45D63E8E3CB5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • D369CE69-5CFB-440F-9C13-40A91DB07F70.jpeg
    D369CE69-5CFB-440F-9C13-40A91DB07F70.jpeg
    995.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My shoulder pads are up a little closer to the straps. I think you did a great job. I’d encourage you to curl that hair and keep pushing for what you were going for. Show us how it’s done! Thrown looks good too!👍🏾

My shoulder pads are up a little closer to the straps. I think you did a great job. I’d encourage you to curl that hair and keep pushing for what you were going for. Show us how it’s done! Thrown looks good too!👍🏾
It synthetic hair it much harder to hold into position and I tried multiple method hair wax synthetic hairspray but only thing seem to hold it in place is the glue I’m using to stick on the hair to the headsculpt.

I’m gonna hold off on opening mine till that new tall, curvy worldbox body releases and gets delivered to me.
If I decide to mod a figure, I like to get to it straight out of the box, otherwise I’ll pose her as best as the limited stock articulation would allow and get used to her looking that way.

Interesting idea. I'd like to see that. If those thighs fit I might do that too.
Her wide shoulders and hips on the show really make a distinctive silhouette.

And mine is still in the box too, brooding until she can finally get off her butt and take over the show for a while :)

Interesting idea. I'd like to see that. If those thighs fit I might do that too.
Her wide shoulders and hips on the show really make a distinctive silhouette.

I’m curious to know too, but for me I don’t think I’d be willing to disassemble my Bo for a body swap 😅

And mine is still in the box too,

Same!

brooding until she can finally get off her butt and take over the show for a while :)

:lol:lol

Just cancelling my PO for this figure and saw that I ordered this in March 2021. Over 2 years later and it still hasn't arrived.
I've always supported UK businesses but over 2 years for a figure because it takes months and months after Hong Kong release for the UK to get stock, sucks.

Right now, only shield and signet accessory are coming with IG-12 TMS 105. Bo-Katan 2.0 is speculation at that point.

Last edited:
How’d you make the clip? I need that!
For that scale, I generally use a coke can, and a pair of sharp nail scissors. It’s easy to bend and if you draw the shape of what you want on the can, cut it out and sand both sides with some low grit sandpaper, and then bend to shape.

Back