Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall some saying they bought a new, packaged dark saber with a Moff Gideon figure accessory :lol
moff-gideon.gif

I like rooted hair, but those hair strands look too big, it doesnt match well

There's a good breakdown of how to er, break down BoKat. with tons of pics.
it's super long but this excerpt might help somebody
Most of her armor and clothing are fixed via velcro, but there are a few areas where you want to exercise caution.
Removing the boots is a bit tricky. There is an elastic band that runs along the bottom of the sole, so you don't want to just rip the boot right off as it will tear that band. The band is too tight to slide off the boot, I tried.
What worked for me was carefully unplugging the boot from the ankle peg, and only then, pulling it out towards the heel side so as to avoid stretching the elastic band.
it looks not hard just tons little parts to remove & restick.

I likely won't do a full body swap, but those hips need a lotta padding.
Altho if anybody does swap w/ worldbox, I still want to see that.

ps that rooted hair looks so much better, but as this one is still available, hard to see them making another soon.

Just received my Bo Katan today from ssc. Looks decent except I’ve had to get in touch with them as the wrist peg snapped half in the figure and half in the hand ☹️

Just received my Bo Katan today from ssc. Looks decent except I’ve had to get in touch with them as the wrist peg snapped half in the figure and half in the hand ☹️
The Female peg are terrible and fragile easily broken when try to remove it completely. Trust me it happen to everyone.

Do you think Bo-Katan 2.0 will be a comic con exclusive?
Honestly I thought she would be, but considering they've announced the two Spider-Man figures, and haven't followed them up yet, I'm not so sure anymore.

Seems asinine to tease a rooted hair Bo for no reason but this is Hot Toys we're talking about.

Got this on payment plan. I despise singe bend arms, as I love posing and photography and single bend arms on a figure with full clothes like this is plain stupid as hell. That’s the only reason I did not buy this earlier. But with 30% off, I can deal with it!

Back