Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could stumble on one of those $25 promos. Haven't gotten one from them in forever. I obviously need to order Bo-Katan through Sideshow. Just waiting for some points to mature on April 1st.

I just got another one, a good one I can actually use on pre-orders too.

I think they come after an item has shipped or 40 days after they've shipped and you get the reward points. The promo came a day or two after my Darth Maul Mythos statue reward points were awarded to me.

I haven?t gotten one of those codes in almost a year. Feelsbadman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could stumble on one of those $25 promos. Haven't gotten one from them in forever. I obviously need to order Bo-Katan through Sideshow. Just waiting for some points to mature on April 1st.

I usually get one after I receive an order. Have you been ordering anything from them?

I usually get one after I receive an order. Have you been ordering anything from them?

I've been trying to order elsewhere because of the nonsense shipping rates at Sideshow, but I did order Galadriel (Asmus was sold out of the pre-order) and Lando (BBTS sold out before I decided to pre-order) and I didn't get a code after either. I usually had them emailed to me like a week or two after order. They just don't seem to send out a lot of promo codes anymore.

Bo-Katan is definitely going to be my last Sideshow order. I've reached my breaking point with them. I'd rather not have a figure than pay 10% of it's cost for shipping.

Weird. They charge cheaper or on par with other stores for overseas, at least for me. And when combined with their very good product support, they became my first choice.

Weird. They charge cheaper or on par with other stores for overseas, at least for me. And when combined with their very good product support, they became my first choice.

It's not the product price that's the problem. They're still about the same price as BBTS or Timewalker or whatever other store. Problem is, Sideshow is charging $25 for shipping whereas BBTS is $4 and Timewalker is $12. Between shipping and taxes there's $40 being added to the price of the figure when going through Sideshow is not more. It's not worth it anymore.

You only get the $25 code after the item ships.

I've been getting $25 codes moments to a couple of days after I've pre-ordered something. I think they must track percentage of conversion and have deemed me to be a discount code sucker and there send me one every time I use one or order something. All good as I've never ordered something just because I had the code. It might accelerate me purchasing something I was holding off on though.

It's not the product price that's the problem. They're still about the same price as BBTS or Timewalker or whatever other store. Problem is, Sideshow is charging $25 for shipping whereas BBTS is $4 and Timewalker is $12. Between shipping and taxes there's $40 being added to the price of the figure when going through Sideshow is not more. It's not worth it anymore.

I meant shipping. Both companies ship overseas for similar amounts (around 40usd). So, for me SSC is better. If I were in US on the other hand, I wouldn't buy from SSC with that shipping rate.

I've been getting $25 codes moments to a couple of days after I've pre-ordered something. I think they must track percentage of conversion and have deemed me to be a discount code sucker and there send me one every time I use one or order something. All good as I've never ordered something just because I had the code. It might accelerate me purchasing something I was holding off on though.

It's been my understanding that international orders receive $25 after every (shipped) order. I usually get mine about a day after I get the confirmation that my order has shipped, never just for pre-ordering. Are you in the US?

It's been my understanding that international orders receive $25 after every (shipped) order. I usually get mine about a day after I get the confirmation that my order has shipped, never just for pre-ordering. Are you in the US?

I am in the US. No idea what their logic is but I just got another code for the Jango I ordered Friday. It's like they know I was thinking about that Mark IV Iron Spider figure! I'm starting to understand why I keep getting codes :)

I am in the US. No idea what their logic is but I just got another code for the Jango I ordered Friday. It's like they know I was thinking about that Mark IV Iron Spider figure! I'm starting to understand why I keep getting codes :)

I read somewhere that this is to compensate the import fees international customer pay. It doesn't help much, the courier SS uses charges me 50 USD onto of whatever shipping I already paid SS.

I was looking at pictures from the new Echo Base and....

166048385_10157924708017344_3960684396014203320_n.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy some leg extenders. She's gonna be awkwardly short next to Din.

166048385_10157924708017344_3960684396014203320_n.jpg

Back