Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put down deposits to secure preorders for Bo Katan, Boba deluxe, Gideon coupled with x2 Dark troopers, what an extravagant hobby lol. I'm not making chances this time or else it's gonna be fat mando 2.0 all over the place again.

Just put down deposits to secure preorders for Bo Katan, Boba deluxe, Gideon coupled with x2 Dark troopers, what an extravagant hobby lol. I'm not making chances this time or else it's gonna be fat mando 2.0 all over the place again.

This is the way.

What I did was this: for some reason my bookmarks are borked right now, so I googled SSC and didnt access the site through my usual bookmark. Bam, coupon. Then they asked did I wish to save it to my account, which of course I did.

I just did the same and BINGO! I got a $25.00 code!

Just yesterday, I paid off the Sideshow "Child" statue so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but still happy to get it, either way.

Sideshow has really gotten stingy with the promo codes lately. Not a great look when their shipping prices have skyrocketed. Still hate myself that I'm going to pre-order this with them, just no other others.

That $25 code worked for me now too, but it isn't good on preorders nor is it even good for all in stock items. It only seems to work on stuff that has been deemed slow seller...

That $25 code worked for me now too, but it isn't good on preorders nor is it even good for all in stock items. It only seems to work on stuff that has been deemed slow seller...

Yup, those codes are so pointless, why not just give me a code I can use on anything that way you're likely to guarantee a sale instead of having me scroll through the bargain bin thinking "nah" to everything I see.

Yup, those codes are so pointless, why not just give me a code I can use on anything that way you're likely to guarantee a sale instead of having me scroll through the bargain bin thinking "nah" to everything I see.

Just checked and saw the same thing, all stuff I have no interest in.

Yeah let me go ahead and use it on the Sith Jet Trooper or the Sideshow Luke Skywalker...-_-

Could use it on the Mythos statues, but I already have Ventress and Maul, with no interest in Sideous at the time.

I've had recent $25 codes lately that worked on basically anything, preordered the exclusive Anakin with STAP with it.

I've had recent $25 codes lately that worked on basically anything, preordered the exclusive Anakin with STAP with it.

Those are the ones that they email out directly to you. Over the past year I have received a few. They are apparently tied to past orders shipping.

Got 25USD code. Which one would you prefer?
Bo-Katan (I am more inclined to this) vs
Shore Trooper Grunt (I already have the captain)
Assault Tank Commander
Dark Trooper

I pre-ordered Bo-Katan, and if I'm being honest I'll probably have the tank trooper on order soon too.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

If it were me it would either be Bo-Katan or the Shore Trooper.

Bo-Katan would fit well with either a Mandalorian or a Clone Wars setting - yes I know the armour was different in animation but then again so was the Clones armour.

Shoretrooper would partner well with the Captain you already have but it depends on whether you want another very similar figure to pose next to him which is why to me its the second choice.

After the Boba 2-Pack and Snowspeeder Luke Bo Katan is my most anticipated Hot Toy Figure. Her helmet is probably the best Hot Toys has produced in my opinion.

Wish I could stumble on one of those $25 promos. Haven't gotten one from them in forever. I obviously need to order Bo-Katan through Sideshow. Just waiting for some points to mature on April 1st.

Back