Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put another way, we get Bo-Katan but not Poe Dameron.

Mando variants are the new Iron Man variants.

I like Poe, but the ST merchandise never came close to the highs of OT merchandise. I'd love to see the numbers between PT and ST merch.

And as much as I would love for Oscar Isaac to get a Poe figure, he's done with Star Wars as much as some fans (especially those that buy) are done with the ST.

And Bo-Katan has been featured in Star Wars since way back in 2012 and has been in 3 different Star Wars shows. Her character deserved to have a figure made.

I like Poe, but the ST merchandise never came close to the highs of OT merchandise. I'd love to see the numbers between PT and ST merch.

And as much as I would love for Oscar Isaac to get a Poe figure, he's done with Star Wars as much as some fans (especially those that buy) are done with the ST.

And Bo-Katan has been featured in Star Wars since way back in 2012 and has been in 3 different Star Wars shows. Her character deserved to have a figure made.

Agreed, ST merch (Hot Toys are otherwise), just does not sell at all, especially when you compare it to the other 2 trilogies. I don't see us getting anything ST related for a long time. Gentle Giant did a interview earlier this year at how they aren't making many products from The Rise of Skywalker due to the ST merchandise not moving like OT and PT. Hasbro is barely touching the Sequel Trilogy movies now.

You can still purchase Hot Toys TFA and TLJ items for retail or less. While PT, Mandalorian and OT characters are selling out within months. That will probably continue with TCW characters, I don't see Rex or Ahsoka lasting long when released.

For the ST collectors out there, hopefully they get back to some of them, Finn had his best look in TRoS, actually looked somewhat unique besides wearing Poe's jacket for the first two films.

Agreed, ST merch (Hot Toys are otherwise), just does not sell at all, especially when you compare it to the other 2 trilogies. I don't see us getting anything ST related for a long time. Gentle Giant did a interview earlier this year at how they aren't making many products from The Rise of Skywalker due to the ST merchandise not moving like OT and PT. Hasbro is barely touching the Sequel Trilogy movies now.

You can still purchase Hot Toys TFA and TLJ items for retail or less. While PT, Mandalorian and OT characters are selling out within months. That will probably continue with TCW characters, I don't see Rex or Ahsoka lasting long when released.

For the ST collectors out there, hopefully they get back to some of them, Finn had his best look in TRoS, actually looked somewhat unique besides wearing Poe's jacket for the first two films.

I'm still shocked at Hasbro's RoS output. I mean they didn't even do the Emporer! Regardless of how the movie is, he's the main villain and from the OT.

Bo is a better character than Poe in every way, plus she has been around longer.

Exactly. Yes, she is a Mandalorian and Mandalorians sell, but chalking her release up just to that is a disservice to her character.

And Hot Toys makes so few female figures in the Star Wars line. This is only the second female figure after Ahsoka that’s not Leia, Rey, or Jyn.

It’s a very important release for a number of reasons.

So I have a coupon good till 3/11, I go out to the site and they give me ANOTHER coupon just for showing up. "Yes, yes you keep coming out here to look at Bo, yaaaas let us help you, have a coupon. Or ten." They really want me to order, it seems.

I'm not quite there yet.

So I have a coupon good till 3/11, I go out to the site and they give me ANOTHER coupon just for showing up. "Yes, yes you keep coming out here to look at Bo, yaaaas let us help you, have a coupon. Or ten." They really want me to order, it seems.

I'm not quite there yet.

I gotta try that, tho for some reason I got a coupon this morning. I need a Tusken Raider more than Bo-Katan tho.

I gotta try that, tho for some reason I got a coupon this morning. I need a Tusken Raider more than Bo-Katan tho.

What I did was this: for some reason my bookmarks are borked right now, so I googled SSC and didnt access the site through my usual bookmark. Bam, coupon. Then they asked did I wish to save it to my account, which of course I did.

What I did was this: for some reason my bookmarks are borked right now, so I googled SSC and didnt access the site through my usual bookmark. Bam, coupon. Then they asked did I wish to save it to my account, which of course I did.

lmao..just did this and got a $25 coupon.

D2A22980-B66D-44DD-BF39-36DA82EA13FB.jpeg

Back