Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can feel free to book a flight and go to Secret Base in Hong Kong :lol

...and likely queue for about three hours!

56281489_2121962264592132_8410531153756291072_n.jpg

56334684_2121962327925459_5368787589052497920_n.jpg

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/toy-punt...-order-the-latest-iron-man-mark-lxxxv-figure/

Secret Base is on the 20th floor of that building!

I will continue with my own cool experience of staying in my house and having the toy show up on my door step. Introverts unite! :)

I couldn't agree more! :duff

It's like the one and only time I went to a BD Mongolian Grill restaurant, part of a Michigan chain that specializes in "interactive dining" :rolleyes2 where you go around and select all of the raw ingredients for your stir fry meal and then queue up to the steaming hot grill to have it cooked. The only thing the waiters/waitresses do is bring drinks. When I asked how things worked (there didn't appear to be any system to when tables were queuing up) our waitress misunderstood my question and responded with "Well, what type of dish do you like?". My response: "The kind that's prepared in a kitchen and then brought to me at a table where I've been relaxing with my friends over drinks". :lol

I couldn't agree more! :duff

It's like the one and only time I went to a BD Mongolian Grill restaurant, part of a Michigan chain that specializes in "interactive dining" :rolleyes2 where you go around and select all of the raw ingredients for your stir fry meal and then queue up to the steaming hot grill to have it cooked. The only thing the waiters/waitresses do is bring drinks. When I asked how things worked (there didn't appear to be any system to when tables were queuing up) our waitress misunderstood my question and responded with "Well, what type of dish do you like?". My response: "The kind that's prepared in a kitchen and then brought to me at a table where I've been relaxing with my friends over drinks". :lol

Cheers indeed! :1-1:

I will continue with my own cool experience of staying in my house and having the toy show up on my door step. Introverts unite! :)

No doubt. In the time it takes to get that figure I can "bravely" venture out into the world and earn the money to pay for the item/tax/shipping.

Everytime a new figure gets announced are we gonna say "but what about Bespin Han!!!". The OT will always be hot, they can afford to spread those figures out as much as they want, it'll come eventually. Mando is the hot new things right now, from a business perspective it makes sense to capitalise on it.

Nobody is disputing that it makes good business sense . It was just an innocuous statement . But thanks for the free business advice you seem to be full of it .

Nobody is disputing that it makes good business sense . It was just an innocuous statement . But thanks for the free business advice you seem to be full of it .

Well in every single thread for a new figure its "but muh bespin han". If you can complain about no Bespin Han I can complain about the complaints about no Bespin Han. You are most welcome, glad I could be of assistance.

You can pay all upfront or a $100 AUD deposit now and the balance when the figure is released and ready to ship.

Thank you, pug!

Pre-orders for Bo are drying up all over the net. If anyone is on the fence, now would seem to be the time to bite the bullet and act!

What are our thoughts on KG Hobby? Good site to work with?

Everytime a new figure gets announced are we gonna say "but what about Bespin Han!!!". The OT will always be hot, they can afford to spread those figures out as much as they want, it'll come eventually. Mando is the hot new things right now, from a business perspective it makes sense to capitalise on it.

Yeah, people are gonna do that. If you follow HT on FB, every reveal is followed by a long thread with people rejoicing, or complaining about the likeness and 50% of it is "BUT WHAT ABOUT SHAZAAM/Cyclops/Wandavision/Gamora [until recently]/you name it!!!???????" the complaining here is actually quite mild in comparison.

Han collectors should consider the fact that we may well see him appear in BoBF. That would nooooooooooot surprise me one little bit, in fact I think its quite likely. It wont be the Harrison Ford version, but still.

Yeah, people are gonna do that. If you follow HT on FB, every reveal is followed by a long thread with people rejoicing, or complaining about the likeness and 50% of it is "BUT WHAT ABOUT SHAZAAM/Cyclops/Wandavision/Gamora [until recently]/you name it!!!???????" the complaining here is actually quite mild in comparison.

Han collectors should consider the fact that we may well see him appear in BoBF. That would nooooooooooot surprise me one little bit, in fact I think its quite likely. It wont be the Harrison Ford version, but still.

I think it'd be pretty cool if Han and Boba had to do a team up to fight a mutual enemy, and learn to put aside their differences. You could have a really fun dynamic there between Han, Chewie and Boba. But I can't see Han showing up in it honestly, it'd be cool but the deepfaking would be too much.

Thank you, pug!

Pre-orders for Bo are drying up all over the net. If anyone is on the fence, now would seem to be the time to bite the bullet and act!

What are our thoughts on KG Hobby? Good site to work with?
I’ve used them a few times now and I’m happy with them. With the pandemic I paid extra for ups with my mando and it was smooth.
Normal shipping was all over the place so can t really advise on it.
Item was well packed etc.

Back