Hot Toys - TMS032 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Well that didn?t take long. Cool figure and it will be tough to resist buying. This show is a dream for hot toys. Trooper after trooper can be cranked out with barely a head sculpt in sight. They even worked in a double tease. If they release the Luke, I will get this. Just one though, I need to save money for all of those original trilogy releases about to be announced. Oh, wait...

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Unless they are $350 each lol

Very true lol. This show is making it where Hot Toys is putting out figures that multiples is the preferred way but oooof so much $.
Tusken Raiders, Remnant Troopers, Death Troopers, Scout Troopers, Death Watch Mando, transport trooper.
Only bought one pair so far with the remnant troopers. The tuskens Id for sure like 2, and 2 scouts, & transports. Gonna be broke af but will have a helluva display

Last edited:

It is still early, double release night?

Oh man! While I dislike all of the Disney crap, the Legends EU stuff will bring me back! Now I need a Thrawn in one of these series to keep me on the SW HT train.

Oh man! While I dislike all of the Disney crap, the Legends EU stuff will bring me back! Now I need a Thrawn in one of these series to keep me on the SW HT train.

Thrawn will for happen once the Ahsoka show airs for sure.

These looks really great, I didn't anticipate how much I'd love that super shiny gloss black metal. I really didn't want these after seeing the show, now I'm definitely thinking about it.

Excellent! Want this to pair with my Gideon.

Should be massive too.

And Mando v3 is there with his Spear!

I was kind of hoping we'd get some accessories here but maybe they'll be packing them with V3 Mando. Thinking, crushed Mando helmet, destroyed & speared Dark Trooper head. Luke can come with some cut up Dark Trooper body parts; and they should all be swappable onto these figures.

Kind of wish they were diecast but I know that would have driven the price up. Still like having robot based figures with some metal and weight to them.

Will pick one up to go on display with the Luke they're gonna do.

There's no reason they can't use some diecast in the legs for support, but I'm glad it's not a 'diecast' figure, it'd be $350+. Can't do that for troopers.

I'm curious what kind of price they will hang on these. Complex figure but barebones as they come. I'll guess $265. What do you all think?

Reading on FB, the Sideshow price should be $260 based on the Hong Kong price, so you're right there.

So, takeaways: new Luke and new Mando coming up. Cool.

Damn. I not going to buy this, I?m not going to buy this......if I say it enough times I might convince myself

Up on TWHK, first batch $332, second batch $255. Guesses as to Sideshows price with the Mando hype tax?

Up on TWHK, first batch $332, second batch $255. Guesses as to Sideshows price with the Mando hype tax?

This will be a large figure, like that Viz Mando... and Shoretroopers were $230... so $250 sounds about right.

I miss the good 'ol days when HT preorders "only" took 9-12 months. They have literally added a whole extra year wait to an industry that already moved at the pace of a snail.

The 1/6th scale Dark TrooperTM Collectible Figure special features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Dark Trooper in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Finely crafted Dark Trooper helmet with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- Glossy black armor painting and metallic silver joints with LED light-up chest panel (red light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 25 points of articulations
- Highly poseable advanced exoskeleton body structure with detailed mechanical design
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 ? Q3, 2022

Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

I?m thinking one Dark Trooper to face off against Luke with another, cut in half one lying behind him. Ideally HT would include the destroyed DT as part of the base for a Deluxe Luke. As that will never happen, I guess I need two lol.

?Hi Sideshow, yeah this is Buff, my Dark Trooper came to me broken in half. No need to send it back, just send photos and you will send another one? Sweet.?. I?ll take ethical dilemmas for $100. [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be getting one of these definitely. All plastic though?

Also really annoying that Toys Buying Agent isn't doing 20% deposit anymore.

Back