1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I have a challenge for anyone who thinks they can do it.

There is SSC Premium Format 1/4 scale statue of Cara Dune, manufactured by SSC, Distributed by SSC, on SSC website. If you can find it without searching for Cara Dune, you will win a prize.

There is SSC Premium Format 1/4 scale statue of Cara Dune, manufactured by SSC, Distributed by SSC, on SSC website. If you can find it without searching for Cara Dune, you will win a prize.

Failed; they buried it...

I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel this. Hasbro cancelled production of their Cara Dune figure. It's all down to licensing agreements and without Lucasfilm's blessing...

Here is my setup. I used the pram to go with OG Mando.

thumbnail_IMG_0873.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0874.jpg

Has a single soul received shipment or notice for the non-deluxe edition from Sideshow? Or am I the only person that didn’t buy the deluxe :p

Back