1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BO-KATAN!!!!

151271182_10157837150862344_4094915563870716234_o.jpg

:yess:

I've been trying to use the blanket that came with it but its just too short to actually wrap aroun him and hold in place even with a paper clip, not sure if mine was cut too short or something.

The Bo Katan should have a headsculpt!
She had the helmet off more than on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic Cap?n.
I?ve been waiting to see someone use the blanket to swaddle Grogu. Helps cover up the sculpted body.

Thanks! :)

Did you print and paint the thigh and knee yourself? Looks great

No a member here called boomix does the parts. Great work by them!

I've been trying to use the blanket that came with it but its just too short to actually wrap aroun him and hold in place even with a paper clip, not sure if mine was cut too short or something.

The blanket is too short. Just a question of wrapping and futzing so that the shortfall is not visible. I.e. against mandos chest and underarm.

SAME!!! I'm so excited. I mostly collect female figures (the OG & Beskar Mando figures and my one Loki being the exception) so I was getting kind of antsy when the only figures being announced for this show were no-name helmet dudes lol

I'm gonna get some blue-green fabric or yarn and cut a different blanket for him anyway - always thought it was nice touch that when Kuiil takes the Child the blanket is a woven blue-green, like Mando had been given the blanket in Sorgan.

The Sorgan village seemed to universally have that aesthetic. I appreciate touches of continuity like that; like Mando's new thigh plate later. And just a tiny bit of Kuiil since HT didn't make him:pfft:

Hi there I have just received my figure from KGHobby. Unfortunately the Cape has a small tear in it and there were no instructions. Anyone else have this?

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

Hi there I have just received my figure from KGHobby. Unfortunately the Cape has a small tear in it and there were no instructions. Anyone else have this?

Long ago I once had a figure from KGH that also didn't have its instruction booklet.

As for Din Djarin, there's meant to be a small hole in his cape which lines up with the strap that holds the rifle in place. Push the strap through the hole and the rifle barrel through the strap.

Long ago I once had a figure from KGH that also didn't have its instruction booklet.

As for Din Djarin, there's meant to be a small hole in his cape which lines up with the strap that holds the rifle in place. Push the strap through the hole and the rifle barrel through the strap.
Thank you Asta! [emoji6]

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

The Child in this set will be a teenager by the time this deluxe gets to me.

No ****.

I saw a video a couple weeks ago showing shipping containers getting washed off ships. The sound was off so that’s all the detail I have. ��

Per chance our Mandos be in the briny deep?

No ****.

I saw a video a couple weeks ago showing shipping containers getting washed off ships. The sound was off so that?s all the detail I have. ��

Per chance our Mandos be in the briny deep?

How do you know what was in those containers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back