1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ll get one when they make a version with a head sculpt. I think the sculpts are a big part of the price of a Hot Toy so I can?t really see myself getting one without it. I know it doesn?t really make sense story wise but I just really like Pedro lol

Yeah, I like Pedro too - and kinda think no head sculpt is a cheat (like Kylo #1) but figured down the road when *probably* we see more of his face, HT would make that version.

I like origins (which is why I ended up with Kylo #1 without any head sculpt). So am all in for Mando - at least the basic looks.

S2 is going to about 65% bigger in scope, lore and action than S1.

Set your wallets for broke.

Yeah, but the good part is HT takes so long to get stuff out a lot of the time, and so many delays, u can PO as much as u want!
:wink1::lol

Hey party people. I?ve been out of the game for a about 4 years now. Picking up the Mando run though. Already have v1 and Heavy Infantry on PO. Was gonna wait for Spooktacular and the points from the other two figs to mature before I PO?d up this guy. Have figures still been sticking around in stock at SS running up to launch? Hate to wait on this one only to miss out by trying to save 20-50 bucks.

Hey party people. I?ve been out of the game for a about 4 years now. Picking up the Mando run though. Already have v1 and Heavy Infantry on PO. Was gonna wait for Spooktacular and the points from the other two figs to mature before I PO?d up this guy. Have figures still been sticking around in stock at SS running up to launch? Hate to wait on this one only to miss out by trying to save 20-50 bucks.

This figure isn’t slated for release until next year. I imagine you’ll be safe.

You guys all know its inevitable, at this point its just simply a matter of time when will Hot Toys going to drop this set. "Little asset" obviously a major selling point. Pedro HS could potentially be included...or literally none existence, like the case of Mysterio.

The fundamental question in here is "How to become a smart consumer..or just go buy the **** out of everything, and go broke" :)

[View attachment 481291
View attachment 481314
View attachment 481315
View attachment 481316
View attachment 481317
View attachment 481318
View attachment 481319
View attachment 481320
View attachment 481324
View attachment 481325
View attachment 481326
View attachment 481321
View attachment 481322
View attachment 481323
View attachment 481383

Whats everyones thoughts on how collectible this will be years from now?

Im tempted to get this but ill kick myself if they release a full Beskar version with more accessories. Odds are this could be the last version we see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always just sell this in future if another one that you like more comes out. I highly doubt this will ever drop below retail in value, and if Mando v1 is anything to go by, I wouldn?t miss your chance whilst you have it.

I think they will definitely release another version. Not sure if his armor will change outside of any battle damage though. I think the difference between releases will be the accessories and maybe a head sculpt (I just don't think I'd ever use the sculpt though)

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Whats everyones thoughts on how collectible this will be years from now?

Im tempted to get this but ill kick myself if they release a full Beskar version with more accessories. Odds are this could be the last version we see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt a future Beskar version will include all the Baby Yoda stuff.

Me personally, I hope Mando doesn?t go crazy and paint up his armor like Sabine does. I wouldn?t mind if he changes the clothing color etc but leave the beskar as is.

Me personally, I hope Mando doesn?t go crazy and paint up his armor like Sabine does. I wouldn?t mind if he changes the clothing color etc but leave the beskar as is.

I doubt he will change it that much. Changes sure, but they'll likely stay within the style guide they've created for the show.

I really believe he?ll get robbed somehow of his beskar which will be another look for him until he gets it back.

Back