1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OF COURSE he doesn't wanna rule! No really, truly good ruler EVER wants to rule.

Its like when you're at work and you have to step up to the next level that you'd really rather avoid, but if you don't That Dumbass Over There is gonna be your boss and they don't know ANYTHING. You have to save yourself, save everyone from stupidity so guess who the new member of management is.

People who WANT to be your boss suck. They do! You know they do!! :)

:rotfl

True, true:lol. So, we all need to order the clearly ambitious Moff Gideon the nanosecond he's available, 'coz we all know Din is gonna take him out. Might be our only chance at the fig. Besides, while Mando may have several costumes by the end, think Moff is gonna stay with the classic Vader-inspired black, so there's some cost savings there e.g. only one fig needed.:cool::vader

Thanks. I thought so, but the Whois shows it registered to Alibaba last October, so wanted to make sure.

Finally got off my arse and preordered this. The recent spike in quick sellouts has spooked me into preordering the figures I can't live without.

Finally got off my arse and preordered this. The recent spike in quick sellouts has spooked me into preordering the figures I can't live without.

Idly looking over posted costs for sold out or older Marvel figs - yeah, I don't feel like paying mark-ups after the fact $$$$$$:horror

Not that anyone should dig themselves a hole financially in these troubled times:(. On the other hand with company and shipping delays there is probably more room to pay off.

This fig set reminds me of my Doctor Strange 1 release - just a *classic* release set. Totally complete. Well, except a Pascal portrait. :monkey3
But for this set I wouldn't display with portrait anyway. Maybe later as rumor is will see a bit more of Pascal face in Season 2. Just a rumor tho.:dunno

The Disney+ Gallery documentaries made me really appreciate the show even more. Seeing all the work and effort that went into making it sold me on the figures, more than the show itself. :lol

Season 2 Din Jarin. New thigh armor!!!!! :p
93C405CA-B79B-46B9-B0F1-65948E9440C5.jpeg

Definitely should lay to rest the debate of the color of his undersuit.

I did this today.

My first preorder for a while, so much uncertainty at the moment but I need this.

For safety used my credit card and bought from Toy Buying Agent endorsed by Hoody999

It seems that I have not even received my receipt and my figure is out of date.

Luckily for me Hot Toys would never release another version with such a small change...?..

Jesus this is going to be much worse than iron man armor changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is. I don't think that slight change is enough to get me to purchase a 3rd Mando so I'm sure there will be some adorable tweak to the child that'll push me over the top...

Hot Toys will be releasing a 2.0 Beskar same figure, new thigh armor 🤦*♂️ Hell may as well include it in the deluxe since it?ll be coming out after season 2 airs. Doubtful

It seems that I have not even received my receipt and my figure is out of date.

I always order by credit card and get 2 emails directly (seconds) after placing an order. A receipt and an order number confirmation email with payment details etc.

Maybe check which email you entered in your account ??

Back