1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much this. If I were worried about spoilers, and I usually am, I would avoid interviews and anything else that could potentially ruin something for me. I really enjoy that Disney, HBO, and others aren’t doing the Netflix “binge it all at once” crap. When the episodes are released one at a time I can actually take the time to digest them as they’re released and discuss individual episodes after they air. I don’t have to worry about those that immediately watch the entire season and then spoil it for others.

I agree and all that said, I still tried to watch it as early as I could lol, sometimes before work.

Screen-Shot-2020-07-20-at-8-56-48-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-07-20-at-8-58-19-AM.png

Helmet seems a bit small but might just be the pics.

Could be a little small yes but not by much really. I think years of Boba's big bucket head being the reference point just makes any other Mandalorian helmets look undersized though.

Helmet seems a bit small but might just be the pics.

I have the ANOVOS helmet and it does look a bit small next to other helmets because it's a bit more fitted and appears to taper inward. The color and shading and really recessed cheek area also add to it.

What's the best place to order for an European customer? I bought a few figures from Mythfactory and they were great.

Ok, the fact that mythosaurs exist[ed] is not a spoiler. And I am just gonna say this: the fleshly examples we are shown, both here and everywhere, and the skull symbol ARE NOT CONGRUENT. The horns curve wrong, the teeth are all wrong its just completely wrong. How DO these creatures actually look?! They need to make up their minds, because the kyr'bes skull DOES NOT HAVE DINOSAUR TEETH.

I have spoken.

Toys Wonderland is good for payment plans if you need that, but they don?t offer free shipping which sucks.

Yeah no free shipping but their payment plants through Partial.ly are pretty good. Can pay installments early or pay an extra payment early which lowers the future payments

Toys Buying Agent. Probably cheaper, free shipping and likely no customs charges.

Never heard of them. I take they are not a regular store? I am also new to the concept of first and second batch, someone with experience can give me a quick rundown?

Never heard of them. I take they are not a regular store? I am also new to the concept of first and second batch, someone with experience can give me a quick rundown?

He was a popular and reputable seller on eBay (Timcent88) and has recently started his own website. It?s a legitimate store.

First batch is more expensive but you get your items shipped to you as soon as they release in Hong Kong.

Second batch is cheaper, usually around the price on Sideshow (although sometimes cheaper), and usually ship around a month or two after the first batch, so basically once they release internationally.

He was a popular and reputable seller on eBay (Timcent88) and has recently started his own website. It?s a legitimate store.

First batch is more expensive but you get your items shipped to you as soon as they release in Hong Kong.

Second batch is cheaper, usually around the price on Sideshow (although sometimes cheaper), and usually ship around a month or two after the first batch, so basically once they release internationally.

i've ordered from him and the communication and packaging were excellent. just remember no official "brown shipper" for releases picked up at the secret base store.

i've ordered from him and the communication and packaging were excellent. just remember no official "brown shipper" for releases picked up at the secret base store.

Yeah that?s the only thing, but personally I don?t really give a crap about a standard brown cardboard box with the HT logo stamped on it :lol

But yeah my Krennic and Leia Wicket were packed really well and he has good communication, really helpful.

Thank you. The only issue I see is that he's only offering a 100% payment upfront for the second batch release.

Thank you. The only issue I see is that he's only offering a 100% payment upfront for the second batch release.

Yeah, sometimes that's the case but usually he lets you either put down 20% or 50% as well as 100%. Not sure why it's different for some figures. Maybe due to high demand?

Try Toys Wonderland if you need a payment plan to ease the cost. He doesn't offer free shipping like Toys Buying Agent though.

Back