1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone concerned about alter ego comics latest email? I hope the store doesn’t tank and we lose our Mando and Child preorders. I’m seriously thinking about preordering at another site just in case.

Not sure if this has been shared yet or not. Off JC Hongs IG.
Looks like the bottom of the child won?t be just flat. Looks like he?ll have little feet

2ac0560d9f44ca50fa3da57cd128f3dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot wait for that release,... so happy I did not preorder the first Mando... but quite sure I need both! :D

Not sure if this has been shared yet or not. Off JC Hongs IG.
Looks like the bottom of the child won?t be just flat. Looks like he?ll have little feet

2ac0560d9f44ca50fa3da57cd128f3dd.jpg

Unless that's for the standing version under the potato sack...

Why do I feel like that picture is a warning to other baby Yodas?
891e9abd61e7501ed41f64e1b549d6f7.jpg

Is anyone concerned about alter ego comics latest email? I hope the store doesn’t tank and we lose our Mando and Child preorders. I’m seriously thinking about preordering at another site just in case.

U could e-mail. I hope they hang on. Hard to say until politicians quit *&^% around and pass aid package e.g. there should be small business aid.

What did they say?

What did they say?

copy/paste:

I hope that you and those that you love are well.
Thankfully, my family is.

But it's clear now that all of our lives are being impacted in ways that most of us have never seen before.

So what does this mean for Alter Ego?

Over the last few days, I've had to make some of the most difficult decisions of my life.

I voluntarily closed Alter Ego Comics to walk-in traffic at the end of business on Saturday, March 21.

But it turns out that I was just a bit ahead of the governor of Ohio, who issued a "Stay at Home" order today at 2:30 pm.

Without walk-in traffic, and without new shipments coming in from China (action figures & statues), I had no choice but to lay off my team. God-willing, I will bring them all back when this crisis is over.

Without new products, I'll be struggling to pay recurring bills like utilities & bank loans for my business.

If you're able to, there are ways that you can help.

You can place an order for any in-stock item at Alter Ego Comics.

You can use coupon code URW5KKVHH8 to save 15% on any in-stock here https://alteregocomics.com/in-stock/.

The other thing that you can do is to shop for comic books, games, and Funko POPs at AlterEgoComics.biz, our site that's connected to our in-store point of sale system.

If you don't have a local comic book shop, and you would like to set up a subscription to any titles, you can do that at customer.comichub.com and choose Alter Ego Comics as your shop.

As long as I am able to go into my shop, I will continue to ship items out. And I will be answering emails as long as my laptop has power.

-----

After 17 years of Alter Ego Comics moving forward, I now find myself back at the beginning...when my wife and I were running the business out of our home.

But I know that things will get better.
And I hope that you'll be there with us when they do.

Be smart.
Stay safe.
And I'll talk to you soon.

Marc Bowker
Chief Everything Officer
Alter Ego Comics

I mean it’s an uncertain time for many businesses at this time. It doesn’t sound like Marc is shutting down Alter Ego for good, but at this point I’m sure many business owners large and small are worried for their future. What won’t help matters at all is choosing to not support them.

People seem concerned that this will sell out or something. It isn’t limited so it’ll stay up for pre-order at least until it releases, which honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a couple years out with the regular time Hot Toys takes to deliver items and everything going on in the world, which probably is slowing down production.

Yeah I'm not worried about him going away, it does suck for all his employees though with nothing coming in.

Seems like they?re wanting to get us all back to business/work within a matter of weeks. The next week will be the week that matters. If we follow the proper guidelines, we can all come together (not literally, we still gotta practice social distancing) and do what we gotta do, we can beat this. I have hope.

The governor here in Virginia just shut down the public schools for the remainder of the school year. My kids are heartbroken because they want to be able to go to school and see their friends but can?t. This thing just got a whole lot bigger. For us here anyway.

No, not gone but under control.

I work at a hospital and i can tell you this NOWHERE near to being under control. We are pulling ventilators from everywhere and remaking parts of the hospital as makeshift ICU's.

The next couple of weeks are critical

STAY HOME

Back