1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to decide where to buy Mando Dlx from.
Someone posted that buying from ToysBuyingAgent is the cheapest way ($280 shipping included).
I never heard of them, I remember I red that this store is ''Timcent88'' from ebay, but this store is established in 2020
and Timcent's store was/is this.
Kghobby have him for $323 and OneSixthKit for $344 (all prices include shipping).
The prize difference is huge, so if someone knows any more info about TBA plase share,
so I can decide if this shop is legit.
It would be unwise for me to buy something so expensive from a newly founded shop that I know nothing about.
Thnx

Weird, but it really seems to be of Timcent's.

Btw, does anyone get the impression that pram child body's undersurface will be flat curved surface matching the pram's contour?

Weird, but it really seems to be of Timcent's.

Btw, does anyone get the impression that pram child body's undersurface will be flat curved surface matching the pram's contour?

That would be my guess — and it’s probably not even removable; just has movable arms (and, of course the heads can be swapped).

That would be my guess ? and it?s probably not even removable; just has movable arms (and, of course the heads can be swapped).

The kid will be removable from the pram. Check the pic where he?s laying down in it. Might be flat at the bottom but defInitely can be removed from the crib

Someone posted that buying from ToysBuyingAgent is the cheapest way ($280 shipping included).
I never heard of them, I remember I red that this store is ''Timcent88'' from ebay, but this store is established in 2020
Kghobby have him for $323 and OneSixthKit for $344 (all prices include shipping).
The prize difference is huge, so if someone knows any more info about TBA plase share,
It would be unwise for me to buy something so expensive from a newly founded shop that I know nothing about.
Thnx

Changes had to be made and Toys Buying Agent is the new Timcent site for 2020. Same Timcent88 on eBay.

So a couple questions about Toys Buying Agent/Timcent. Do you have to pay up front and also how do the coupons work? It looks like the deluxe set of this would be eligible for the $100HKD off, but I’m not sure if that’s right or not.

I haven’t set up an account or anything yet or tried messing with putting anything in my cart. I know Timcent seems reliable and I’ve ordered from him once on eBay, but that was for an in-stock item.

That would be my guess — and it’s probably not even removable; just has movable arms (and, of course the heads can be swapped).

It's removable, that's for sure. There's an overhead shot where the standing version of child lies in the pram (you can differentiate them from their arms position). And nope, the arms are not movable.

It’s killing me that this is selling out everywhere. My career is being absolutely ravaged by the worldwide Coronavirus panic. While I can technically afford this guy right now, it’s almost a certainty that I’ll be facing a massive paycut (like 50%) or even losing my job altogether with no recovery in sight. So frivolous spending is on hold indefinitely while I save all the cash I can. This guy and the SH figuarts Batman ‘89 (and any other number of cool collectibles) are likely going to pass me by which is a real bummer.

I know it’s not that big a deal in reality. They’re just toys and I have my family and we’re all in good health. But it still sucks and it’s just one more bummer on top of everything else as I’m watching the world (and my career) fall apart around me with the reaction to this virus.

This is one of those figures that will sell out quickly, and be highly prized on the aftermarket. Even if season 2 goes downhill, this figure represents Season 1 (when Star Wars was good) and will retain it's value. My advice is to put a deposit down, before it sells out. By the time the figure is ready for release, the virus will likely have passed and funds will hopefully have recovered. Alternatively, you could sell some of your less important figures, to cover the shortfall.

I doubt it’ll sell out fully for a while. Maybe from places besides Sideshow, but I’m sure it’ll be up at least until it releases on Sideshow for those waiting to order.

By the time the figure is ready for release, the virus will likely have passed and funds will hopefully have recovered. Alternatively, you could sell some of your less important figures, to cover the shortfall.

I wish it were that simple. All my stuff is in storage, packed for moving. We were in the process of moving for my job but now that?s put on hold while we wait to see what the fallout is. But we already sold our house and moved out...

And all indications right now are this will have a years-long impact and recovery time on my industry. Even if most things are back to normal a year from now, my career probably won?t be. If I?m not out of work completely I?ll be stuck in a significantly lower paying position.

I wish it were that simple. All my stuff is in storage, packed for moving. We were in the process of moving for my job but now that?s put on hold while we wait to see what the fallout is. But we already sold our house and moved out...

And all indications right now are this will have a years-long impact and recovery time on my industry. Even if most things are back to normal a year from now, my career probably won?t be. If I?m not out of work completely I?ll be stuck in a significantly lower paying position.

Sorry to hear all this. I am confident this will be available through Sideshow at least awhile after it is released. If anything, this is a figure that could be overproduced.

This is one of those figures that will sell out quickly, and be highly prized on the aftermarket. Even if season 2 goes downhill, this figure represents Season 1 (when Star Wars was good) and will retain it's value. My advice is to put a deposit down, before it sells out. By the time the figure is ready for release, the virus will likely have passed and funds will hopefully have recovered. Alternatively, you could sell some of your less important figures, to cover the shortfall.

I immediately put down the deposit when the Deluxe version was available for PO couple days ago.

So a couple questions about Toys Buying Agent/Timcent. Do you have to pay up front and also how do the coupons work? It looks like the deluxe set of this would be eligible for the $100HKD off, but I?m not sure if that?s right or not.

I haven?t set up an account or anything yet or tried messing with putting anything in my cart. I know Timcent seems reliable and I?ve ordered from him once on eBay, but that was for an in-stock item.

I tried applying the 100HKD off, but it wouldn't allow me. It probably only works if you want to pay the full amount and not the deposit.

Thnx

It's definitely Timcent's new store and is certainly legit. Toyswonderland *****d him over with his old site, so he had to open a new one.

This is cool but it's just a toy. You have much more important things to worry about right now. Hopefully things will turn around for you quickly.

That's AWESOME and then some.

Back