1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Deluxe shipped from Timcent is $70 cheaper than Sideshow. Definitely going there for all my orders.

Can someone please link me to Timcent store?
I am from the US. Done with sideshow overcharging too.

I always fear what would happen if the one-man of a one-man operation got the virus.

This is why I don't PO from him. What is it, 20% down? Plus 18 months out, if not longer? From one guy? You are SOL if something happens. Great seller... but one man ops have a risk with them. At least other places like SSC and BBTS have the infrastructure to keep running.

Got this POd at AE with $25 off with RPs plus free shipping. Way too good of a deal to pass up. This is one that will be hot right out of the gate.

This is why I don't PO from him. What is it, 20% down? Plus 18 months out, if not longer? From one guy? You are SOL if something happens. Great seller... but one man ops have a risk with them. At least other places like SSC and BBTS have the infrastructure to keep running.

Yep. My thinking exactly.

I went with Timewalker. Lower base price of $299, no NRD, and free ship if I bundle with something else.

Strangely I'm a bit on the fence with this offering. I just feel like something else is imminent within the 1.5 years it will take to get this.

Damn, the cost is crazy here in Australia.
It's on my limit for spending on these figures... but I've preordered.

I think this could be the beginning of the end though. The $$$ is just getting too high.

They are also likely planning another Mando + Child set. Not a v2, but a whole new set. Not sure what they could do, but they will do something.

The first thing I could think of would be an Episode 8 Child with the different pod, maybe even the Force hand and then a battle damaged Din with Pedro headsculpt to grab those who might initially balk at a BD version.

The first thing I could think of would be an Episode 8 Child with the different pod, maybe even the Force hand and then a battle damaged Din with Pedro headsculpt to grab those who might initially balk at a BD version.

This could be cool. A charred up one mando. I?d end up with 3 then 🤦*♂️ The child on it would for sure have the force hand and closed eyes.
Mando might come with an E-Webb 🤯

Crap...missed out on BBTS preorders..sold out

Fortunately, I know they will get the pre orders up again...they always seem to do lately

But given the current crisis. I know this is year out release..anyone think it might even be later than that at this point :dunno

Crap...missed out on BBTS preorders..sold out

Fortunately, I know they will get the pre orders up again...they always seem to do lately

But given the current crisis. I know this is year out release..anyone think it might even be later than that at this point :dunno

A very good chance of it being later. All depends how soon this virus can get under control. It doesn?t seem like it?s slowing down all. Quite the opposite. Q3-4 2021 is a safer bet

updated thread with a promo pic taken from Secret Base on first page.
90132184_2788459314555992_9210427748453974016_o.jpg

Geeez louise, that comes with a lot of stuff. Other than a Pedro head, it's got just about everything anyone could possibly want.

Very impressive.

Maybe it's not the left thigh armor is undersized but right armor is oversized. Any idea?
The bluish grey thing under its belt is more like cloth in the series, but seems like rubber or pleather here. I hope it doesn't deteriorate.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Wooo-hooo !! So good ! This deluxe has everything !! Even the Beskar pot (Camtono) with lightup function ! Wow !

Pricewise Timcent has both Deluxe and Standard up already.

Deluxe : $284 shipped
Standard : $235 shipped

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...-1-6-the-mandalorian-the-child-deluxe-version

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...mandalorian-1-6-the-mandalorian-and-the-child

not familar with this site. If we get the later batch, how long is the wait ?

Back