1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

not familar with this site. If we get the later batch, how long is the wait ?

Same wait time as ordering from Sideshow and all the others.

First batch is like an initial small run to test production and get figures out to reviewers and anyone else wanting to pay the extra cash to have it "first" (which is typically about 1-2 months earlier than the main production batch btw). Only Hong Kong pickup, so they need to have someone to go into Secret Base and physically pick it up.

Not sure if posted yet
90429911_109410147192774_8263210719843717970_n.jpg

Looked at both the base and the deluxe and I have to say the deluxe is really worth the extra on this one. A child to go with version one mando and useful bits like the base etc.
Going to have v1 with ig11 and the child v2 with the heavy. I think.

Not sure about getting both ig and heavy. It’s all adding up

Crazy good. This will be one of the best figures for a long period of time.

Looked at both the base and the deluxe and I have to say the deluxe is really worth the extra on this one. A child to go with version one mando and useful bits like the base etc.
Going to have v1 with ig11 and the child v2 with the heavy. I think.

Not sure about getting both ig and heavy. It?s all adding up

I think I'm going to have him roasting some Jawas with that wrist flame thrower [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic looking set.

Today's timeline:
2pm: dismiss either set because of price
4pm: the standard set might not be too crazy to get
5pm: I wouldn't really use most of the deluxe items anyway.
6pm: is the deluxe worth the extra $100?
7pm: a 15 month breakdown of payments actually looks ok
7:30pm: it will be more like 18 months till it is released so payment plan looking better.
8pm: If I get the standard I know I will wish it was the deluxe when it gets released.
9pm: got pennies that can be used with the deposit making a 18 month plan even nicer.
Now: ugh I am really going to spend over $500 on a figure aren't I?

Fantastic looking set.

Today's timeline:
2pm: dismiss either set because of price
4pm: the standard set might not be too crazy to get
5pm: I wouldn't really use most of the deluxe items anyway.
6pm: is the deluxe worth the extra $100?
7pm: a 15 month breakdown of payments actually looks ok
7:30pm: it will be more like 18 months till it is released so payment plan looking better.
8pm: If I get the standard I know I will wish it was the deluxe when it gets released.
9pm: got pennies that can be used with the deposit making a 18 month plan even nicer.
Now: ugh I am really going to spend over $500 on a figure aren't I?

Haha, gotta love self justification....if it's any concellation I went through more or less the same time line :lol

What are these things ? Must be accessories for the rifle or something ??

Can't seem to find anything in a quick check of the description.

90429911_109410147192774_8263210719843717970_n.jpg

The one on the left looks like the flashlight. You can see it on the right side of its helmet in official pictures.
PD158452016478U.jpg

The one on the right looks like the tip of apparatus on its left gauntlet where whistling birds go out. But I'm not sure of this one.

Support pole is round. So, it must be a flight stand. It is also mentioned in item description.

This looks great, but this figure is seriously so far out that by the time it releases, there will probably be a newer and better Mando + Child announced. And with the virus, it could the end of 2021 before this releases. I'm def not ordering until next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The one on the left looks like the flashlight. You can see it on the right side of its helmet in official pictures.

The one on the right looks like the tip of apparatus on its left gauntlet where whistling birds go out. But I'm not sure of this one.

Ah yes, nice pickup. I noticed he seemingly has that light very quickly in the show.

I wasn't sure whether I wanted a figure of the Mandalorian himself, but this release has convinced me to get both versions.

Two baby Yoda's is a bonus. The Deluxe really doubles as an accessory pack for the original. After all, the Beskar in the camtono is what the newer figure is wearing.

I wasn't sure whether I wanted a figure of the Mandalorian himself, but this release has convinced me to get both versions.

Two baby Yoda's is a bonus. The Deluxe really doubles as an accessory pack for the original. After all, the Beskar in the camtono is what the newer figure is wearing.

Yes actually quite a bit of stuff from this guy can go with the original Mando. Hot Toys is smart.

As I posted in the other thread. This original look with IG-11 is also pretty cool, and almost nostalgic, if that is even possible after only one season.

PD1570101103M94.jpg

Yes actually quite a bit of stuff from this guy can go with the original Mando. Hot Toys is smart.

As I posted in the other thread. This original look with IG-11 is also pretty cool, and almost nostalgic, if that is even possible after only one season.

I've ordered the Heavy Mandalorian, Incinerator Trooper and Death Trooper, but think I'm still going to hold off getting IG-11. I have IG-88 and was always afraid to leave the elbows bent because of the rubber concertina pieces, so that puts similar limits on IG-11 for me.

Just waiting until I've accumulated all the Reward Points I can by the time Sideshow's Birthday bash ends before ordering the original Mandalorian - to offset the sudden drop in the value of Sterling as much as possible.

But yes, the series has a very nostalgic feeling about it. I place it alongside Solo and Rogue One as the antidote to the horror that is The Sequel Trilogy.

Not a sharp picture but it can be seen that right thigh armor is not significantly larger than the left one.
HT should be warned about this prior to production.
The Mandalorian S01E07 The Reckoning.mkv_snapshot_23.47.795 (2).jpg

Back