1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this past 2 weeks hasn't proven that life can change in an instant, then go ahead and PO your dollie to pick up 1.5 years from now.

Like Gamora and Mudtrooper... and Keyser Soze

I bet 75% or higher of the Star Wars dorks(myself included) that are still on this board are buying this. It's one of few releases that most everyone who buys this type of stuff view as must have.

I bet 75% or higher of the Star Wars dorks(myself included) that are still on this board are buying this. It's one of few releases that most everyone who buys this type of stuff view as must have.

Absolutely. No two ways about it for this one.

I think the deluxe will run the same as the DX Maul and Endor Luke Deluxe. I?m calling one run of those and the normal versions hanging out a bit.

If this past 2 weeks hasn't proven that life can change in an instant, then go ahead and PO your dollie to pick up 1.5 years from now.

Like Gamora and Mudtrooper... and Keyser Soze

1.5 years. Dang - when it’s spelled out like that..:(

Assuming circumstances allow no way am going to pass up what looks like a great release from an epic show; great characters. Anyway during a crisis experts say u should have a schedule (or have a new schedule) and keep to as normal activities as possible. Its already chaotic enough. NORMALLY there's no way this wouldn't be an instant PO so I did.

If things change I'll lose the NRD, but hoping for best. And hope HT delivers so I can get next version with awesome Pedro sculpt:monkey3

HT will make more of these based on today's overwhelming sell-out. The whole point of POs is to base assessment of numbers to make.

They are also likely planning another Mando + Child set. Not a v2, but a whole new set. Not sure what they could do, but they will do something. That plus once Season Two starts running, they will offer a Season Two version of Mando and Child.

PLUS.. we will have Mando + The Teen to look forward to... Teen Yoda will have attitude.

HT will make more of these based on today's overwhelming sell-out. The whole point of POs is to base assessment of numbers to make.

They are also likely planning another Mando + Child set. Not a v2, but a whole new set. Not sure what they could do, but they will do something. That plus once Season Two starts running, they will offer a Season Two version of Mando and Child.

PLUS.. we will have Mando + The Teen to look forward to... Teen Yoda will have attitude.

Imagine trying to keep your force using teen child in check. Any attempt at discipline results in being force choked. Season 3 will be all about Mando trying to parent his arrogant, overpowered son.

$550 for him here in Aus. Getting past the point where I can justify that kind of money for a 1/6 figure. May have to pass sadly.

That is crazy money for a 1/6 figure. Feel bad for you folks down under with how bad of a beating your currency has taken. Things are getting more real here in the US now too.

$313 is funny. $550 is a joke.

1-12 scale is the future.

Would you consider that scale? I won't do that. I have an extensive/complete enough collection of 1/6 plus a few statues that I will just call it quits if no more product is offered.

He's lucky.

One day we'll be looking over our 6 detolfs and wondering... why?

Would you consider that scale? I won't do that. I have an extensive/complete enough collection of 1/6 plus a few statues that I will just call it quits if no more product is offered.

20 years ago I said I wouldn't get nuts with 1/6th... now it is all I collect.

All it takes is one irresistible franchise done very well at that scale to pull you in. It will start like this: well, just the one won't hurt. For my desk. Well now I need this character to go with him. Oh shoot, they're doing that movie too. OK, just two from that one. Well, jeez that little figure is sooooo nice, I'll just pick him up.... and then its all over.

$550 for him here in Aus. Getting past the point where I can justify that kind of money for a 1/6 figure. May have to pass sadly.

$313 is funny. $550 is a joke.

1-12 scale is the future.

Sheesh...$456.60CAD before taxes and shipping. That gives me pause.

If I were to bite that ... err ... 'bullet' ... it rules out Sideshow because they'll want to charge me $58.35CAD to drop-kick it in a dirty shipper all the way to Toronto but not before DHL has their way with rapacious customs and brokerage fees ... be about $569.95 by the end of it.

I could save a bunch buying direct from HK but it's still a lot for something that's awesome but doesn't have the weight of years of nostalgia and pop-culture behind it.

Maybe 1/12 *is* the future.

Back