1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, however, they totally nailed the expression in this scale. Amazing.

Some of Deluxe accessories doesnt make sense. I mean beskar plates should have come with first Mando not Beskar Mando. In fact he wears that particular Beskar.

FYI - Alter Ego has more of these now. Had 10 about an hour ago, but down to 6 now. I grabbed one - my first 1/6 SW figure. Too good to resist.

I think this is an excellent release for any collector - reminds me of TWS Bucky and Doctor Strange - a great fig, fully loaded.

Some of Deluxe accessories doesnt make sense. I mean beskar plates should have come with first Mando not Beskar Mando. In fact he wears that particular Beskar.

HT isn't stupid gives an excuse to buy V1.:monkey3

Gotta think Mando V1 was announced prior to the show coming out. We knew nothing about it. Didn?t know how he?d get the beskar only that he would. Knew nothing of the kid. All other companies released the mando V1. HT could have come out with a V1 Mando deluxe after season 1 ended but why? Better to the beskar and do the V1 accessories.

Yep I think the mismatching accessories come down to HT probably not having all the information necessary because Favreau and crew did such a good job keeping the show's secrets and also HT desire to turn you upside down and shake the money out of your pockets. I would have bought both anyway so personally I'm just glad to see it's possible to get most all the accessories wanted.

Still really hoping force using child comes with Kuiil.

I think this is an excellent release for any collector - reminds me of TWS Bucky and Doctor Strange - a great fig, fully loaded.

Agreed. I collect primarily Marvel & DC HT figures, but I'll get the occasional one-offs of characters from other shows or movies that I find particularly appealing. I don't see this as the start of my going down the SW figure collecting rabbit hole, though I'd probably jump at the chance to get a good Moff Gideon figure with the dark saber. Giancarlo Esposito has been one of my favorite actors in recent years; he's so good at being bad!

Not a sharp picture but it can be seen that right thigh armor is not significantly larger than the left one.
HT should be warned about this prior to production.
View attachment 481395

That is gonna bug the **** out of me if they don't fix that. I've been slowly learning not to sweat the small details, but to me that is immediately noticeable.

I went ahead and ordered from AE , wondering why thier price is $53 less than what SS is charging??

Free shipping and as of now they haven't been mandated to charge sales tax outside the state. The latter will probably will change between now and when this releases.

I went ahead and ordered at AE as well. First time, but a dang good first if I don't say so myself. I had a loaded up $25 birthday coupon on hand so I was at $288.

I went ahead and ordered from AE , wondering why thier price is $53 less than what SS is charging??

You probably ordered the regular set instead of the deluxe one.

He probably did, but with free shipping and no tax the Deluxe was @$48 cheaper than SSC, and with my $10 rewards coupon it was $58 cheaper. Not a difficult choice.

PO him on Sideshow went for the deluxe but didn't realize there was a standard. Oh well

Sometimes I wish I didn’t read threads here, it really makes me buy more things I don’t need. Now I’m contemplating buying the V1 Mando to pose with some of these new accessories :lol

And still waiting for a Cara, Kuiil, Blurrg, Gideon, Armorer, maybe a HT Scout Trooper, timing would be great with the Endor releases.

Well, well, well... first SW figure. How did you manage to stay away? This is a dangerously deep well you just dipped in to.

I think it was timing more than anything. When I got into 1/6 collecting DC and the MCU were all the rage. By the time the ST breathed new life into the SW saga and HT started making 1/6 figures, I had neither the space nor budget to start collecting a 3rd major line. I'll just pose Mando & Baby Yoda with my custom Malcolm Reynolds and imagine there was an awesome crossover event. lol

Thanks to the relentless dedication of my friend @Getter Dragon, we're now having a comprehensive visual list of The Mandalorian.
HT SWTM copy.jpg

There still plenty of time until the Season 2, I would predict either Moff Gideon or Scout Trooper, or both of them shall join the above mentioned list to "finish" the Season 1 line up.

Back