1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)& The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

Ears of the child are not seperate pieces. Depending on package content, I might cancel S1 beskar and PO this.

Re: Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)Mandalorian Seas

Bike needs some key accessories added.

Re: Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)& The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

The Mando looks really good but is is just me or does he look more beefy/swole in the first episode of season 2? Also I still wish the armour was diecast or had more shine, but they?ll probably save that for future releases.

He definitely looked swole this episode.

I don?t think the 1/1 child looks bad. The 1/6 child with this set looks horrid tho, like he has cancer and going through chemo

I actually though it was because his costume finally fit him right. The pants are definitely not as baggy as last season, the legs armor looks more attached and his shoulder armor doesn’t look like it’s an 80’s Women’s suit.

Yeah, noticed the bulkier look too.

Maybe he's eating better since he doesn't have to chase fugitives and/or hide under ground all the time.:cool:

So is the new pram gonna get explained, or what? Are there like baby stores in the galaxy, or were floating prams part of SW canon all along:monkey1:monkey5

Maybe he's eating better since he doesn't have to chase fugitives and/or hide under ground all the time.:cool:

So is the new pram gonna get explained, or what? Are there like baby stores in the galaxy, or were floating prams part of SW canon all along:monkey1:monkey5

Yeah im assuming it wasn't invented specifically for the child. Its probably just their stroller equivalent.

Probably just a thing that exists and is mass-produced like prams are in our world, just fancier.

Probably just a thing that exists and is mass-produced like prams are in our world, just fancier.

I'll go with that....come to think of it outside of Rebels don't remember seeing much of babies in SW, overall. Baby Ewok. That's about it.:dunno

I'll go with that....come to think of it outside of Rebels don't remember seeing much of babies in SW, overall. Baby Ewok. That's about it.:dunno

I don't think it really matters anyway, time has clearly passed between both seasons. If Kuill can build one, then someone else can build one too. They didn't explain his new thigh plate either, I don't think everything needs an explanation tbh.

I don't think it really matters anyway, time has clearly passed between both seasons. If Kuill can build one, then someone else can build one too. They didn't explain his new thigh plate either, I don't think everything needs an explanation tbh.

True. Actually it's one of things I like about the show; didn't bog down explaining tracking fobs either. Re the thigh plate just gonna assume Mando has enough skills to maybe have done the work himself - welding strips of metal on as reinforcement or something.

Yeah, noticed the bulkier look too.

He probably took steroids...but in all seriousness I love the darker undergarment in addition to the sigil. His costume finally looks complete. I just hope they stuff this figure with multiple accessories.

Standing next to Timothy Olyphant is also always a great way to make yourself look beefier. That man is a slender rake but damn it if I don’t want a HT figure of his marshal next. Then Cara of course. Let’s get some characters with faces in the line!

Definitely will get this as my Mando. I was going to get the S1 Beskar but think will go to this. Also Getting the Scout trooper with bike so it will make for a nice display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mando looks really good but is is just me or does he look more beefy/swole in the first episode of season 2? Also I still wish the armour was diecast or had more shine, but they?ll probably save that for future releases.

Don't worry . I am sure they will add diecast armor at a later date and charge $400+ for the figure. Thankfully by then we will already have these figures without diecast in our collection and can skip the expensive diecast ones.

Don't worry . I am sure they will add diecast armor at a later date and charge $400+ for the figure. Thankfully by then we will already have these figures without diecast in our collection and can skip the expensive diecast ones.

Hot Toys diecast figures barely have any diecast in them so i don't see the point besides upping the price $100 for less than $1 worth of metal.

You're going to get a die-cast Cara Dune with rooted hair! :lol

To be honest I think he looked almost ridiculously big in this episode, to the point where the armor just didn't seem to fit right at all on him anymore. Whenever the Beskar figure comes out I'm definitely going to be aiming more for his look in the first season.

To be honest I think he looked almost ridiculously big in this episode, to the point where the armor just didn't seem to fit right at all on him anymore. Whenever the Beskar figure comes out I'm definitely going to be aiming more for his look in the first season.

For me it works partly because Filoni had said early on this Mando design was more bulked up than Boba; and partly because it makes sense for the story e.g.the shift from being a banged-up bounty hunter to someone on a quest -ur focus is different; more time to clean up, get Baby a pram, fix armor.

Ur not hustling after bounties which may or may not pay much - plus, he's not handing his money over to the covert at this point. Wouldn't be surprised tho if at some point he loses the armor and everything; that's pretty typical of the heroic journey. Broken down and rising back up.

Filoni followed Hot Toys lead and got Mando suited with a 1:1 fat suit underneath...

Back