1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been planning to get this just tricky to allocate space for. going to see how reviews are and try to figure out a display setup before pulling the trigger.

if I get it i’m going to put s1 beskar mando on it, i like that it would make the detolf less redundant with s2 chrome mando.

been planning to get this just tricky to allocate space for. going to see how reviews are and try to figure out a display setup before pulling the trigger.

if I get it i’m going to put s1 beskar mando on it, i like that it would make the detolf less redundant with s2 chrome mando.
I'm going for an IKEA floating wall shelf to put this on with Deluxe Mando.

If S3 Mando (or the Chrome version) is worth getting then it can go in the main display.

I wonder if the chrome season 2 Mandalorian figure will be able to sit a little more naturally on the bike, or maybe some of the photographers and videos just aren't posing season one mando on the bike very well because he looks pretty stiff in some shots.

He needs to be more hunched forward to look right, with his shoulders farther forward than his waste; otherwise it'll just look awkward.

1667312271957.png

1667312221176.png

1667312239816.png

Last edited:
Bike is just freaking massive, impressive presence and so eye-catching!

The problem is I haven't figured it how to position Mando V1 to sit on the bike properly yet.
z3958194537540_a0ad726127a1f1d3adf62a9d4255f2ee.jpg

Back