1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)& The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

A while back I saw these pics on instagram... IMG_3521.jpgIMG_3523.jpg

Re: Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)& The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

Hot Toys: Makes 3 figures for 3 suit appearances in 2 seasons.

"It's the new Iron Man!"

Lol, the only thing close to that is Spider-Man figs, not everything is the new iron man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expect to discover more one sixth scale figures by Hot Toys featuring the fan favorite bounty hunter, characters, and Star Wars vehicles upon the return of The Mandalorian. This is the way

cD9nsQG.png

Is Mando's visor supposed to be split down the middle like that? I never noticed it

Well if they were going to make a Din sculpt this one would be the one to do it because

Production Spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

**Edit: The production spoiler has been debunked. As you were.

Last edited:

Well if they were going to make a Din sculpt this one would be the one to do it because

Production Spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hasnt this pretty much been debunked? Its from Grace Randolf who has been discredited time and time again.

Well thats good news then! I only saw it when it first appeared and was all over the media circle for a couple days. I really like Pedro Pascal's work and was hoping he wasn't a diva like that.

Bike looks cool and any vehicle is great but not one for me.

Well thats good news then! I only saw it when it first appeared and was all over the media circle for a couple days. I really like Pedro Pascal's work and was hoping he wasn't a diva like that.

Watching the man in interviews - and considering he went into his first meeting with Favreau believing he was gonna be a side character or a robot - the whole bs was beyond stupid:pfft:. And Favreau and Filoni have been around long enough that they wouldn't hire some *&^%. This show was their baby - no pun intended.

I like Pascal's work too - Narcos among other stuff like Kingsman. He seems like a fun guy. Don't pay a lot of attention to actors, but glad his friend Oscar Isaac is getting tapped for Moon Knight https://deadline.com/2020/10/moon-knight-oscar-isaac-marvel-1234602805/

Another good choice IMO. Except not gonna have money for all these badass figs; so happy HT is so slow these days.:cool:

Looks like they fixed the size of his thigh armor.

123028064_4676546189084994_3460155073392440182_o.jpg

122960400_3419037678217196_4873372119952603101_o.jpg

123318541_3419056331548664_4579872188559649810_o.jpg

This is definitley going to be a buy for me even if I get S1 Beskar. I wonder if they will also release the figure without the swoop bike.

Damn that looks really good. Like the under suit color on this much better than the s1 beskar. Said I wouldn?t buy this but I will now.

Looks like they improved the hair a bit on the 1/1 scale child too

That 1/4 Child looks absolutely terrifying now. Strange they were able to nail the smaller one but not the bigger version.

I'm not terribly impressed by any of the three things HT are showing but this 1/6 piece is by far the best of the bunch. That said I think I prefer the scout speeder to this bike.

And ooof, that 1/4 Mando and life size Child look awful.

Just me or does the armour look too much like plastic?

I think what they're doing is selling this combo, and then with the already revealed silver Mando they'll just ship an extra finished thigh plate? I can't imagine they'll make another single figure just for that minuscule upgrade. They have a small history of this, I think it was the the unadvertised broken chest piece on the Mark 46 that was thrown in afterwards. This is assuming he gets no further upgrades in the season btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mando looks really good but is is just me or does he look more beefy/swole in the first episode of season 2? Also I still wish the armour was diecast or had more shine, but they’ll probably save that for future releases.

Back