1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think that an established company like Sideshow wouldn't make simple mistakes like that, yet they do it quite frequently.

Yeah, it's quite annoying, especially when I'm anxiously awaiting Cody and everytime I go on their site it shows him as "now shipping" :slap

I do not follow TCW. Was this a surprise announcement? Were these shown at the SS event last month or did they just show up out of no where? Just curious.

I do not follow TCW. Was this a surprise announcement? Were these shown at the SS event last month or did they just show up out of no where? Just curious.

Both this and Ahsoka came out of nowhere, although you can argue that this figure was already teased with Rex and Anakin.

I've always liked the blue 501st troops, especially the phase II helmet. I'm tempted with this, but not sure I want to bother with any troops. I haven't seen the release date, but I'm sure i have 2+ years to decide.

This figure was inevitable due to their role in ROTS. I see them as a ROTS clone that also happened to appear in the Clone Wars. The big surprise with this figure is the three helmets in one.

Ashoka was a bit of a surprise, but the recent announcement of Rex and popularity of Clone Wars season 7 made her more likely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Star Wars Celebration was supposed to be taking place around now, so it was probably planned to be revealed around there. With it being cancelled it seems random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO’d six of the regular 501st clones. Not a fan of the orange painted helmets on the deluxe or in the show.

I hope they come out with Jessie too.

Hmm, always thought I wouldn't be interested in standard Clones. Trying to stick to main characters/do damage control. Cody and Rex on order and will match Ahsoka with ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin. But this thing looks good, much better that the Sideshow Troopers I used to own. :p

I was in the opposite camp. Main characters + regular troopers. But Rex and Cody is pushing me.

I personally believe Arch-troopers like Jesse, Fives and Echo will all be coming at some point, this is not the end for 501st Battalion.

I notice the DC 15 long rifle in this set, does not have the harpoon/bayonet attachment. Thats one advantage the sideshow version has. Also could use a saluting hand.

I personally believe Arch-troopers like Jesse, Fives and Echo will all be coming at some point, this is not the end for 501st Battalion.

Definitely, more clones will be made from this unit. Very smart move releasing this first. Then, idiots like me will have to double dip, because I need an arc trooper, airborne, marine, venomized, and porcelain bidet Clone.

Back