1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I may have changed my mind on this guy. Might get him to fill out a Clone battalion. Kind of leaning towards the deluxe too as I like some of the accessories. :slap

Well I may have changed my mind on this guy. Might get him to fill out a Clone battalion. Kind of leaning towards the deluxe too as I like some of the accessories. :slap

I am looking forward to it being released in hopes that the SS deluxe version will then go down to a more reasonable price.

Finally got myself buying two regular 501st clones, currently contemplating to purchase one additional Deluxe.

I preordered a Deluxe and Regular. Wanted to have one displayed with the Ahsoka helmet, and one with the phase one helmet.

I'm going to order two of these to display flanking Anakin, just haven't gotten to it yet. Rex will stand next to Ahsoka in my display.

I'm going to get the standard on both - I don't need any of the extra helmets. The only deluxe piece I want is the backpack/medpack that comes with the deluxe but not the regular. Anyone think those will be sold parted out at all? Not make or break for me but hoping to find two of them after release.

I'm going to order two of these to display flanking Anakin, just haven't gotten to it yet. Rex will stand next to Ahsoka in my display.

I'm going to get the standard on both - I don't need any of the extra helmets. The only deluxe piece I want is the backpack/medpack that comes with the deluxe but not the regular. Anyone think those will be sold parted out at all? Not make or break for me but hoping to find two of them after release.

Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot part out every piece of armor typically, so check there when this is released.

It must be Rex. Since it is already behind schedule and 501st is ought to be released a few months later.

I think its gonna be Rex too.
Yeah, it would have to be Rex. He’s schedule to ship from Sideshow in September. The timeline would match up if he drops in HK soon, as we’re already in July.

It would be odd for the 501st clones to drop. They’re not supposed to be out till closer to the end of the year.

Yeah, it would have to be Rex. He’s schedule to ship from Sideshow in September. The timeline would match up if he drops in HK soon, as we’re already in July.

It would be odd for the 501st clones to drop. They’re not supposed to be out till closer to the end of the year.

I could see the clone being pushed up, they already have Cody and it should be an easier figure to make than most of the stuff they have coming.

I feel like if it was Rex, he'd just bump the Rex thread? I'll have to give his video a watch tomorrow.

Make us real happy and drop both of them lol

I could see the clone being pushed up, they already have Cody and it should be an easier figure to make than most of the stuff they have coming.

I feel like if it was Rex, he'd just bump the Rex thread? I'll have to give his video a watch tomorrow.

Make us real happy and drop both of them lol
From what he alludes to,it's either.
Watch all the way through.
It would be nice for someone to have an insider to Hot Toys these days.
So many speculators who think they know it all...

Back