1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 left at AE for those interested. This one's going fast at the other retailers it seems.
Sold out at Alter Ego. I guess if I decide to get her I’ll probably do so at Sideshow or maybe Timewalker. Not completely certain I’ll get her anyways, but she is one of the characters from the show I’d want most. Curious to see what other versions of her are made though.

Damn, I just had to order this as well. Even though I have no real attachment to the show, it's such a striking design and has such an attractive sculpt that I couldn't resist.

Sold out at bbts and timewalker as well :eek Day one sellout or they getting more stock? Think I got one of if not the last one at timewalker, wow.

118470470_774572523361478_7239654538737474661_n.jpg

She certainly screams more resemblance to Ashley Eckstein. Part of me truly thinks that the whole Rosario Dawson casting rumor is made up. Why would Dave Faloni cast all the other voice actresses and actors like Katee Sackhoff. But not cast Ashley who is Ahsoka? Everything down to the face shape is her appearance. Until Disney or Star Wars shows/gives official casting announcement. I hold out hope she gets to play Ahsoka in live action. Of course I am sure some feature are more exaggerated to resemble the cartoon more like the lips.

Sold out at bbts and timewalker as well :eek Day one sellout or they getting more stock? Think I got one of if not the last one at timewalker, wow.

The smaller retailers always sell out quick nowadays. I got my trooper order in, but I'll take my time ordering Ahsoka from Sideshow.

BBTS is hardly small, I guess the Sideshow near monopoly on Hot Toys were not just sweet talk on their part. Day one though, damn.

Not getting this from Sideshow, tired of their $20+ shipping even if you live in a cardboard box next to their parking lot.

I'm sure this was just their first batch and they'll be getting some more like always.

And personally I don't see any resemblance to the voice actress at all. Maybe just the general shape of the face, but there's nothing very unique about that.

118470470_774572523361478_7239654538737474661_n.jpg

She certainly screams more resemblance to Ashley Eckstein. Part of me truly thinks that the whole Rosario Dawson casting rumor is made up. Why would Dave Faloni cast all the other voice actresses and actors like Katee Sackhoff. But not cast Ashley who is Ahsoka? Everything down to the face shape is her appearance. Until Disney or Star Wars shows/gives official casting announcement. I hold out hope she gets to play Ahsoka in live action. Of course I am sure some feature are more exaggerated to resemble the cartoon more like the lips.

See, there is not one single matching feature between those two pictures IMO. The eye shape and placement is different, the lips are completely different, there are just no two identical points of reference. Figure's chin is much more pointed, I could go on.

Not getting this from Sideshow, tired of their $20+ shipping even if you live in a cardboard box next to their parking lot.

Their shipping is expensive. And you do get your item ASAP for the money, too. I much prefer that than to watching my item track all over half the US while waiting 2.5 weeks, thats just me.

To all the people saying "I see Rosario"/"I don't see Rosario"/"I wish it looked like Rosario"... do you really think Disney and LFL would approve the release of Ahsoka with a Rosario likeness, when she hasn't even been officially confirmed as playing the character yet? Surely you know how the industry works by now. Entertainment news blogs leaking her role as Ahsoka is not the same as an official confirmation from Disney. All the Rosario talk is just silly.

Exactly, I have no idea who the hell is Rosario anyway and her connection to the portrayal of Ahsoka in TCW :cuckoo:.

Does she ever take that Cleopatra headdress off, or is that part of her head like a Twilek?

Back