1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please bring on Giancarlo Esposito and Bill Burr!

Bill Burr would be so cool! I love the guy.
If anyone doesn't know Bill, look him up on youtube as Conan O'Brien's and other talk shows guest, or his stand-up specials on various streaming.

This looks great. Loved ep3 as well. The Mandos all had a very Iron Man feel with the flying and the flamethrowers and gadgets. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KG Hobby has it down as $250. Not so bad at all.

That is a great deal.

Really !!! Instant buy then. I was expecting 280 or more due to size and potential lower sales of this guy.

Yeah it?s looking to be closer to $290 than $280 at SSC/BBTS if the maths work out like usual. $1730HKD = $221USD + 30% MARKUP = $287 SSCD :slap

This guy is going to be a beast on the shelf !! Love this comparison shot.

d5c57375fd9fe0db9bdc9f5efbb5548c.jpg
8ffd86e748ffced2516512b694b6387c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This show is going to end up being the new Iron Man for HT.
He looks good.

Have you seen all the previous Fett’s released so far?

This was always gonna be inevitable and I doubt no fan is happier than Hot Toys is at all the toy opportunities that’s in the pipeline:lol

I'm gradually getting closer to ordering the heavy Mandalorian because, well, he really is a heavyweight. It's quite a unique look. He reminds me of a cross between Dengar and Fett, and will make a good companion for the Holiday special Fett.

Don't have any regrets yet in passing on Mandy and IG-11. I'd be afraid to pose the droid due his elbow joints, and there will be more versions of Mandy, hopefully with little green friend. :pray:

I'd buy a Cara Dune too, but HT better not use the typical skinny-limbed female body. :panic:

It's Hot Toys. It's not if but when.

Yeah that is true but they really make some laughable choices. A recent thing that happened was showing the standard Mk. 85 prototype days before the Mk. 50 was released which managed a ton of cancellations and left many others who were still undecided to get the Mk. 85. I know it was mostly out of their control since the Mk. 50 had finished production early and they had to show the Mk. 85 on a certain date but it was still a big WTF moment.

If/when HT’s does show the Beskar armor Mando figure before the original figure releases then it will cannibalize sales of the first version. However, if HT’s waits and the hype for the show isn?t as big for some reason then they run the risk of it not selling well. There are other considerations like retooling the factory for what?s likely to be mostly a “repaint” of just a few armor pieces. :huh:thud:

Back