1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still such an awesome piece with that massive gun. Will look great on display.

heavy-infantry-mandalorian_star-wars_gallery_5de5593fd426e.jpg

heavy-infantry-mandalorian_star-wars_gallery_5de5592a69f89.jpg

I'll probably wait until I see the rest of the season 1 to decide. But if the season finishes strong I don't think I could pass on a cool looking Mandalorian figure that is affiliated with the guy who is pulling the franchise out of the toilet.

Does the helmet look too small to anyone else? It looks like it'd be skin tight to his face considering the body size.

Does the helmet look too small to anyone else? It looks like it'd be skin tight to his face considering the body size.

I actually don't like the design of this Heavy Infantry Mandalorian and the filmmakers/special effects teams need to move away from pastel colors for these warriors. It makes them look a little like televangelists for christ's sake.

Price is a bit rich for me. Wasn't going to pick up the entire line, regardless, but if the series stays fun, I'll probably just get the Mando and baby yoda and call it a day.

Jon Favreau was only the voice, not the actor for the Heavy Infantry Mando. Tait Fletcher was the actor.

I stand corrected. Just assumed because of the size. I thought he seemed a little tall but knowing how they work that with RDJ i did not double check.

Exactly. This is par for the course when the die-cast one comes out for $399 in a few years:lol

While I am a sucker for the diecast treatment for Iron Man (Iron Men?), I don't think I'd be as tempted for something like this. With Iron Man, the entire body is metal (yeah I know, HT only uses die-cast on a portion). With the Mandos, there's a lot of body suit visible and the armor doesn't seem as exciting in Diecast...at least that's my thoughts.

Back