Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

reverse-1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

I'd be happy to see the price around $500. But I think HT has upped there prices. Feels the the Price is Right game, going to be interesting.

In a couple of years? Returns is coming at the end of THIS YEAR.

that doesn't mean everything from that license is going to be released THIS YEAR. HT could easily re release this batmobule in a couple years, make some upgrades on whatever fails with this version and just say it's part of the Returns license.

I don't think its confirmed but isn't the general thought on the 2 figures that a higher license cost upped the price on those over (eg) the Nolan figures?

...the same would apply to the Batmobile over the Tumbler then...

This is the most frustrating thread ever! List the PO already! haha

There's no way should be no more then 550 when i can buy a top of line 42 inch tv for 550 that has more going on then this in parts ,weight ,technology,shipping.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstX6MwAc6s[/ame]thank's again great preview sir...

Last edited:
Ok PEOPLE talked to sideshow and asked about batmobile and said no specs released , but asked if they think will be priced like tumbler and hinted yes and hinted po april may ..THIS IS HERESAY ! AGAIN NO CONFIRMED INFO BUT SAVE FOR APRIL MAY PO POSSIBLE ..DONT CALL AND ASK SIDESHOW THEY HAVE NO OFFICIAL NEWS !just telling you my question's i asked and got ..AGAIN NOT OFFICIAL BUT VERY HOPEFUL IF HINT'S ARE CORRECT...

Would this be considered out of scale?...What do you think shipping might be?...:lol

car-humor-funny-joke-Batmobile-Limo-4.jpg

Thought I'd do some googling since Im bored....Waiting for Hot Toys to post specs already...lol....

Matt

well here's a nice little vid while we wait

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZSBpFMWk-M&feature=related[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back