Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the likelihood of this one selling out immediately after going up for pre=order?

SS website may sell out quickly, but there will be plenty of dealers carrying this. I wouldn't get too wound up about it. The echo chamber predicted a 20 minute sell out on the HT Batman Begins reissue, and that didn't exactly come to pass.

I wish also. I'd at least like to know if this will fit into my budget this next year. Specs would really help.

No, I'm on the newsletter list too and haven't seen any in a while. I used to get them at least every other day.

HT is tickling me off, two marvel announcements within 24 hours, we need some Batmobile/Joker DX 2.0/Green Lantern news. Help out your DC fans, HT!!!:gah:

They should focus on dark knight rise instead of ironman ironman and ironman. Grew sick of it

HT is already working on TDKR figures and knowing HT, I bet they're already working on the TDKR rerelease figures as well. :lol

Deciding what cool features and advancements to hold back from the first releases at least so they can put them in the DX 3.0

IM sure the wait has gotta be gettin to everyone ....Holding off on ordering anything and chopping down the mountain of AWESOME release's this year...LET'S HOPE keaton comes late february like slated for .....but realy hoping im not waiting for something thats tooooooooo exspensive and cant afford ........come on hot toys lets see some prices for this PLEASE..................:impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back